Sirius radio days are limited

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2012, 08:13 PM
Du4
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
barry

I have Sirrus on my 2012 Expedition and it sounds tinny! I tried everything to adjust the sound and it's the same. After my free 6 month subscription I will cancel. I found FM-HD and the sounds are fantastic. I can catch free FM-HD channels everywhere. Try it!

Old 11-07-2012, 08:16 PM
Du4
I have a 2012 Expedition with Sirrus and the sounds are tinny. After my free 6 month subscription I will not renew. I did find FM-HD station and the music sounds great.

Old 01-09-2013, 04:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I agree that sirius is not the best option for music with phones ect. However, if you like to listen to talk radio like i do then you cant beat it. Howard Stern, ESPN radio, NFL games,ect.

Your phones dont have that. In addition to that for those of us that dont live in citys dont always have flawless cell service.

Old 01-09-2013, 07:18 PM
I dropped XM-Sirius a few years ago. Sounds like it piped through a tin can. And Howard Stern is a ***** chasing, foul mouthed A-hole.

Old 01-23-2013, 01:12 PM
Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by aussiekeeper
And Howard Stern is a ***** chasing, foul mouthed A-hole.
Word on that! For the life of me, I cannot understand what compels anyone to tune into that vile program! Imagine the dumbest kid in your high school class who could do nothing but sit in the lunchroom breaking farts and dreaming about smelling a cheerleader's underwear and you've pretty much described Howard Stern......

Old 01-23-2013, 01:33 PM
Well, the cheerleaders panties I can understand................

Old 01-29-2013, 10:26 AM
Im sorry I didnt realize that this thread was a place to share opinions on things that you have zero knowladge about. I am not here to argue with you about your inaccurate opinions of radio hosts.

However the fact remains that if you want to listen to LIVE content there is currently no better option that i have seen to Sirius/XM.

Maybe you would have been more receptive to my original point if i had listed Oprah and Martha Stewart.

Old 01-31-2013, 01:18 AM
Smile

Sirius is my lifeline. I drive in northern British Columbia for a living and I also drive the Alaska Highway to Whitehorse, Yukon. Some days I can be driving 10 hours.

There are no FM stations except in and near the small cities that dot Highway 97 south and Highway 16 west, but for the north along a vast portion of these long trips there is no radio. I get sick of listening to music on CD or MP3.

Talk radio makes the day go by faster and I feel less fatigue. I enjoy Gibson on Fox from 9 am to noon every weekday and other talk radio gets me through the day. Also, I have listened to Stern and although a fan I have to admit I haven't tuned in since Artie Lange left.

I have three Sirius subscriptions, one for home, and one in each of our two vehicles.

I hope it isn't going anywhere soon.

Old 02-02-2013, 07:42 AM
I have been a XM Subscriber for over 10 years & plan on continuing the service for a couple of reasons (1) I hate commercials! (2) When I travel I don't have to keep searching for a radio station,I have Pandora & it's Ok but I really don't want to mess with it while driving.

Old 02-20-2013, 11:29 AM
I think their product is acceptable, but their customer service is beyond horrible. Just charge a consistent price for your product and quit all the game playing. My recent subscription ran out and my mailbox was flooded with notices from them stating that per the expressed conditions in the user agreement, I was continuing to build a balance due even though I had not renewed my subscription. This kind of silliness chases away customers. I was fine with renewing until they flooded me with that crap, so I cancelled.

Old 02-20-2013, 07:59 PM
Originally Posted by Gordon M.
I have been a XM Subscriber for over 10 years & plan on continuing the service for a couple of reasons (1) I hate commercials! (2) When I travel I don't have to keep searching for a radio station,I have Pandora & it's Ok but I really don't want to mess with it while driving.

Agree^^^^^

Quick Reply: Sirius radio days are limited