Sirius Lynx

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2013, 11:03 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sirius Lynx

I am looking at a lynx unit for my truck I am putting in a pioneer double din deck with Bluetooth. Will this unit stream thru the Bluetooth on the deck? I hate using FM transmitter on the sirius units and my aux input is on the front of the deck so I would prefer to not have it plugged in all the time.

Old 03-25-2013, 09:31 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
First, make sure the Lynx has what you want features wise. We just upgraded to a Starmate 8 which I think has about the same features??? maybe? The reason I say is older radios had more time (1 hr replay vs 30 min) which most or all now have just 30 min. A remote, saved songs and artists and the list goes on. We ended up returning it and used a replacement Starmate 4 I had. Ebay still has A LOT of older radios new/used or referbished. Just a heads up.

That said, I'd run an IP Bus cable out of the back of the radio (Pioneer) to the RCA jack of the Sirius radio, same deal basically, runs off Aux. but not plugged into the front all the time, rather, the back. The Bluetooth I have no idea about.

Quick Reply: Sirius Lynx