Cant get cookies back?

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2003, 06:54 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Question Cant get cookies back?

I'm posting this from work because I cant log on from home. I cleared out all the cookies from my home 'puter but now cant get a cookie from this site.

When I log on I enter my screen name and password and I am then forwarded to the screen that says "Thank you for logging on LE PEW" but on thefollowing forums page it does'nt say "Welcome back LE PEW" and at the bottom I'm not on the list of those who are logged on?

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated as I cant post or reply from home I'm close to feeling withdrawl symptoms!

Thanks in advance, LE PEW.

Old 04-01-2003, 10:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Did you look to see if any of your browser settings have been changed at home which may not allow you cookies? Something to look at.

I hate when I can't get no cookies...

Old 04-03-2003, 08:58 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Cant get cookies back?

Originally posted by LE PEW
I'm posting this from work because I cant log on from home. I cleared out all the cookies from my home 'puter but now cant get a cookie from this site.

When I log on I enter my screen name and password and I am then forwarded to the screen that says "Thank you for logging on LE PEW" but on thefollowing forums page it does'nt say "Welcome back LE PEW" and at the bottom I'm not on the list of those who are logged on?

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated as I cant post or reply from home I'm close to feeling withdrawl symptoms!

Thanks in advance, LE PEW.
Make sure you are using Internet Explorer and Not AOL or compuserver browser. Just plain vanilla Internet Explorer. As 01 XLT Sport said check to be sure you dont have a IE setting that prevents cookies.. You could Go to Tools / internet options / security / and click restore defaults to see if that helps

Doug

Old 04-03-2003, 10:59 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
01 XLT Sport & Silver_2000_!, thanks for your replies. I wound up ditching some screensavers and cookies from my daughters account then doing a system restore to an earlier date followed by a virus scan and disk derfrag.

I finally got back the cookies!

Thank you both for your help, LE PEW.

Quick Reply: Cant get cookies back?