Quality?????????????????????

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2003, 05:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Two years ago I posted on this site about the poor quality of my new f150 screw. The list of things wrong on my truck is 8' long and I had a real hard time getting Ford to fix anything. Bottom line is once Ford gets your money, you are not longer a concern to them. Customer service stops once they recieve the check for the turck. In fact the local news station ran a consumer alert on auto mechanics who have the highest number of complaints against them with the state. Our Ford dealership's service dept. was #1 This was my first Ford and it will be my last. I have always owned a Chevy and they have given me great service always going the extra mile. Ford from the top down shows a real lack of customer focus and concern for those they sell trucks to. So my advise is get a lawyer and go after Ford. Alot of post from other Ford truck owners did the same and got satisfaction. If is a shame that you have to go that way to get resolution. Good luck. A very good reason for me to Boycott Ford is an article listed in Investor Business Daily on Thursday April 6 issue they listed companies who are funding anti-war demostration in the USA. Ford was listed along with Moffet Group and two other corp to give 2.2 million dollars to a anti-war (anti-USA) group. This and the compliants about Ford tell me what type of company they are. I CHOOSE NO LONGER TO DUE BUSINESS WITH FORD. I SURE THEY WILL NOT MISS MY OR ANY OTHER PERSON WHO CHOOSE NOT TO BUY A FORD.UNITED WE STAND UNITED WE FALL.

Quick Reply: Quality?????????????????????