Fords Blow

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2001, 10:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Goochy if Ford blows so bad in your view, take it to your local chevy dealer and trade it in on a new chevy.

------------------
2001 SuperCrew 4.6(GenI) Auto Black with Lund Stainless Steel Grille and Bumper insert, Black Max Tonneau cover,Tinted Glass,Side and Rear Window Visors,Westin Chrome Nerf Bars,
2000 Reg.Cab FlareSide Sport XLT 4.2L V6 5-Speed, Oxford White,Tinted Glass,Factory Cab Steps http://albums.photopoint.com/j/Album...525&a=11310714

Old 02-10-2001, 09:14 AM
Chevy trucks have gone down hill too! They are too SMALL!!!!! My old 98 z71 3in lift 33/12.50/15 on 15x8 was small!!!! My new Supercrew STOCK!!! no lift with 285s is taller than my old Z. Love Ford truck hate the paint. You get home with 5 miles on your $30,000 truck and you could PEEL the paint off one rear fender with your finger nail!!!!!!! Paint was NOT HARD on that one fender.How would you feel?? Truck is almost perfect now, but that was to much for me, had to drive a Ford Tarrus for 3 weeks that SUCKED while I still paid the truck note!!!! So I have a right to go off if I want to. I have 4000 miles on truck now and LOVE it.

Old 02-10-2001, 09:35 AM
I really don't understand how someone can buy a $30,000 vehicle and not go over it with a fine tooth comb and it's not just you Goochy, others on here have done the exact same thing. Maybe it's the excitement involved in buying a new vehicle? I know when I went to pick mine up I wanted to tell my salesman to shutup so I could just get it out and drive it but, I forced myself to go slow and look it over carefully. I did find a small spot of red on the silver two tone, they made me an appt. on the spot with the body shop for later that week. When I went to pick it up (they had it a total of 4 hours) the salesman met me and we both went to check it out and you couldn't tell it had been worked on, looks perfect. Needless to say I am very happy with my Ford dealer!

Old 02-10-2001, 11:02 PM
Exclamation

WELL, my truck did look perfect at dealer lot, all of my complaints are small, but it all goes back to FORD QUAITLY! Chevys and others are getting bad about too. I have bought 6 new trucks never had any problems before. Alot of paint problems on my truck, were small, my friends laughed about them. but I'm paying for it so it will be right! Instead of 2x150 telling me to go get another chevy, sounds like you need to talk to your local Ford rep, instead of wasting your time on me, hate you are having MAJOIR problems with your paint, but Ford needs to here from ALL of us, we need to stick together and make them fix your truck and others that are having problems so future Ford owners can talk about how PERFECT the F 150 is!!

Old 02-10-2001, 11:16 PM
find yourself a blue oval ford dealership
blue oval is a high standard dealer by jd powers co. we just turned blue oval and we at the dearlership have pride to fix it right the first time each dealership is different thats for sure but if you can find one thats blue oval rated im sure will be happy with the service
ps bill elliot on the pole in a dodge

Old 02-11-2001, 12:25 AM
Goochy I don't know how your feel. Oh wait maybe I do. I pick up my new truck in Sept and still can't get it right. Took it back to have some work done on the paint and when I get it back there's more than it had when it went it for. Round two. Take it back bodyshop calls says took pictures sent to Ford they want us to WET SAND your truck.(the whole truck keep in mind) You don't wet sand the whole truck for a couple of bad spots. Well to make a long story short took it back to have it detailed to fix the scratchs buffed out. Wrong! Everytime I wash the truck and dry it off you can really see the scratchs. When it gets warm again it goes back for the fourth time. So no I don't have any clue how you feel!!!

------------------
2001 SuperCrew 4.6(GenI) Auto Black with Lund Stainless Steel Grille and Bumper insert, Black Max Tonneau cover,Tinted Glass,Side and Rear Window Visors,Westin Chrome Nerf Bars,
2000 Reg.Cab FlareSide Sport XLT 4.2L V6 5-Speed, Oxford White,Tinted Glass,Factory Cab Steps http://albums.photopoint.com/j/Album...525&a=11310714

Old 02-11-2001, 01:55 PM
LOL at Goochy

------------------

Quick Reply: Fords Blow