What is DSHS up to?

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2013, 10:45 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Well just to get this going again, it seems that the Border Patrol does not have enough ammo. Even though they show an inventory of 93,000,000 rounds. While DHS shows an inventory of 263,000,000 rounds.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepa...rtage-n1558916

Old 04-06-2013, 07:32 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by kingfish51
Well just to get this going again, it seems that the Border Patrol does not have enough ammo. Even though they show an inventory of 93,000,000 rounds. While DHS shows an inventory of 263,000,000 rounds.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepa...rtage-n1558916
Border Patrol doesn't show a ~93 million round inventory. CBP shows a ~93 million round inventory. Border Patrol is less than half of the LEOs in CBP. They have enough for qualification, but nothing else in the way of training (from what the article says). I'm going to guess it is a case of a fiefdom built. "You can't have any of mine, because I might not have enough." type syndrome. I saw it all of the time in the military. Also consider some of the rounds have to be held back for operations both here and overseas. Also notice they are laying part of the responsibility at the feet of sequester, which is complete bullshiite. Availability might be an issue, but doubtful since they have contracts.

I think it is northing more than the administration spreading rumors hoping the border patrol agents see the "budget concerns" line and immediately go to blame the GOP for cutting spending. It would fall in line with their plan of making it hurt.

Old 04-06-2013, 10:21 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 1depd

I think it is northing more than the administration spreading rumors hoping the border patrol agents see the "budget concerns" line and immediately go to blame the GOP for cutting spending. It would fall in line with their plan of making it hurt.
You mean the politicians are playing politics with border and national security?

Shocking.

Old 04-07-2013, 12:04 AM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
I'm getting so tired of hearing crap like this and I'm starting to think this is the tyranical government the founders were talking about.

Just a tad off subject, but remember the pic of the Liar in cheif shooting "clays"? Well I think that under DiFi's gun ban that shotgun would be illegal. It has 2 features that she didn't like, 1 a compensator on the muzzle, and 2 it has threaded barrels (for the chokes).

Quick Reply: What is DSHS up to?