For Sale: Back Up Camera

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2012, 08:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For Sale: Back Up Camera

I have a back up camera system for the navigation for 09+ F150 trucks. I realized I could not put it in my 07 Harley truck because my navigation does not have the video input for the back up camera. This is true OEM that I bought from a '11 FX4 member. However you will need the Ford Logo cover.

I honestly don't know how much they go for but I'm gonna start out $200 shipped for it. Please make an offer but do not low ball me. PICTURE(S) WILL BE POSTED ALONG WITH MY SCREEN NAME AND DATE TOMORROW.

Old 08-13-2012, 01:14 AM
Pm sent

Old 08-13-2012, 02:01 AM
I have been thinking of getting an aftermarket one for my Lexus or my truck, and they are supercheap these days. GLWS.

Old 08-13-2012, 12:36 PM
Originally Posted by Mcnewskie
Pm sent
Replied.

Originally Posted by slorider
I have been thinking of getting an aftermarket one for my Lexus or my truck, and they are supercheap these days. GLWS.
These are an actual Ford OEM back up camera and that is why it's not cheap. Aftermarkets are obviously way cheaper than OEM products.

Old 08-13-2012, 01:08 PM
Interested, can you post up some pics?

Old 08-14-2012, 07:41 AM
That's why I plan on buying this one; I've had an aftermarket camera installed for about 6 months that cost 25 bucks. Needless to say it is no longer holding up to the elements, the lens has moisture in it now and I for sure haven't backed up into anything with it to cause it to crack or anything. I'd rather wire an OEM one up and ditch the other one, I love how it is in the emblem too compared to the others.

Old 08-14-2012, 08:13 PM
Originally Posted by Mrocha85
Interested, can you post up some pics?
Having problems with the pictures but hopefully I'll figure it out by tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Originally Posted by Mcnewskie
That's why I plan on buying this one; I've had an aftermarket camera installed for about 6 months that cost 25 bucks. Needless to say it is no longer holding up to the elements, the lens has moisture in it now and I for sure haven't backed up into anything with it to cause it to crack or anything. I'd rather wire an OEM one up and ditch the other one, I love how it is in the emblem too compared to the others.
I prefer OEM since they work and perform better than aftermarket cameras. That is an exact reason why I don't buy aftermarket cameras. And having a camera in the emblem is a huge plus too!

Old 08-14-2012, 11:51 PM
Originally Posted by 07HarleyDavidsn
Replied.

These are an actual Ford OEM back up camera and that is why it's not cheap. Aftermarkets are obviously way cheaper than OEM products.
Agreed. Usually with electronics you get what you pay for. Some of the better ones are more than this, so assuming it's plug n play with newer F-150s I would say this is a good deal. I wasn't saying it was too much $$$, just as I said...I was considering getting one cuz they are cheap nowadays.

Old 08-15-2012, 01:51 AM
Agreed. Usually with electronics you get what you pay for. Some of the better ones are more than this, so assuming it's plug n play with newer F-150s I would say this is a good deal. I wasn't saying it was too much $$$, just as I said...I was considering getting one cuz they are cheap nowadays.
I believe this is plug and play - as long as your navigation has an video input for the back up camera, should work flawlessly. This is the only reason why I can't put it on my truck - my 2007 OEM navigation doesn't have the video input unless you guys correct me on this...

Old 08-16-2012, 12:07 AM
I'm not sure about your navi if it has it or not, but, I know mine does and im ready to buy it haha.

Old 08-22-2012, 06:14 PM
Hey all, sorry I've been so busy with school and whatnot. I will try to post pictures up by tomorrow or friday.

Mcnewskie - I believe I have replied back to your email. If not, let me know.

Thanks!

Old 08-22-2012, 11:46 PM
If I had a DVD player in my truck I would definitely get it from you...unfortunately I have no funds for this upgrade right now. ttt

Old 08-27-2012, 12:31 PM
If I had a DVD player in my truck I would definitely get it from you...unfortunately I have no funds for this upgrade right now. ttt
Thank you for taking it back to the top, sir!

As of now, the back-up camera is still available - shoot me an offer guys!

Old 08-27-2012, 01:57 PM
Sent you a pm

Quick Reply: For Sale: Back Up Camera