tonneau cover

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2005, 07:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tonneau cover

found this link on the product directory ( www.coverhaul.com ) and was wondering if anyone has one/used one or has comments about the product?

im lookin for a removeable hard tonneau cover that locks. I need it removeable so i can load bikes up and would like it somewhat transportable to lock stuff while riding etc.

any help or suggestions appreciated

Old 04-18-2005, 07:43 PM
re

Did you decide on a couver for you truck? I just bought a '98 F150 XLT and was thinking about getting a hard cover....

Steve

Old 04-18-2005, 11:11 PM
i havent decided yet. i like the coverhaul but cant get in contact with anyone-i think the company went under

so im lookin at a fold up= the k-cover or something similar that is a hard cover that can easily be removed for bikes

Old 04-19-2005, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by hksigman
so im lookin at a fold up= the k-cover or something similar that is a hard cover that can easily be removed for bikes
hk, If you're dead set on a folding cover, good luck with your search. If you are willing to bend and get a non-folder, I highly recommend both the Undercover lid AND the Bedrug.

The Undercover lid is easily installed, easily removable, lightweight, strong and lockable. The Bedrug? To fairly describe it: Awesome.

SL

Old 04-19-2005, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by snappylips
hk, If you're dead set on a folding cover, good luck with your search. If you are willing to bend and get a non-folder, I highly recommend both the Undercover lid AND the Bedrug.

The Undercover lid is easily installed, easily removable, lightweight, strong and lockable. The Bedrug? To fairly describe it: Awesome.

SL
My thing is the transport factor if i have a bike in the back i can also have the k-cover folded in the back so that i can place the cover back on when i arrive at my destination- these are not dirt bikes im hauling

Old 04-19-2005, 09:57 AM
Ahhh, gotcha. Maybe a Retrax cover? It's not a removable cover, but it rools up towards the front of the bed leaving the bed exposed like it had no cover.

SL

Old 04-19-2005, 03:36 PM
I have a soft roll up access. It is lockable from underneath. It has to rail slides that slide out from it and lock under the cover rails, combined with a locking tailgate it is pretty secure. Sure you could cut thru it or pry it, but you could also pry a hard cover.

Old 04-23-2005, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by hksigman
My thing is the transport factor if i have a bike in the back i can also have the k-cover folded in the back so that i can place the cover back on when i arrive at my destination- these are not dirt bikes im hauling
Lifted from CA_4X4_SCREW : I carry dirtbikes in the back of my truck and needed a light weight lockable cover for my truck that was easy to put on and take off. After a lot of reasearch, I ended up going with and Advanced Cover. I can remove it in 90 seconds, it's light, lockable, and folds in half either for storage or bed access. I've had it for ~ 3 years now and it's been great, no problems at all. You can see it here: Advanced Cover

SL

Quick Reply: tonneau cover