Lincoln Blackwood & Mark LT

New Mark LT owner!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2006, 10:13 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Jared... Nice truck. I am a disable verteran and could have gotten a LT for $34800. This was a loaded 4x4 edition. I did opt for a 06 Lariat Chrome Edtion Screw 4x4 and the OTD price $33500. this was a result of the Xplan program Ford offers to DAV's. there was only 1800 dollars difference. I did drive both and YES the LT is more "Grey-Pouponish" with its imenities. I just felt the Lariat fit my needs a little better and besides that, the wife would never let me modify that plush truck to go fishing with my boys. Congratulations on your ride!

Is your LT 4x4? it looks lower than the white LT... Just asking.

Here's my Lariat....It's not to bad looking either... check it out.

https://www.f150online.com/galleries...cfm?num=11682?

Old 08-27-2006, 07:21 PM
hey, sorry i have not had a chance to write untill now. the pic of the white on the previous page looks like mine. since i have wrote in i have added a few things to mine like a alpine double din DVD player, magnaflow exhaust and soon to come a AFE stage 2 air intake and ******** bed cover. all i am waiting on is the paint for the bedcover and intake to match the truck and also the carpet for the bed cover.

Old 08-28-2006, 04:08 AM
Mine is only a 4 x 2. I am assuming that the reason it looks lower is because I have not added a leveling kit yet. It looks like that white one has already been leveled out. Even with it only being a 4 x 2, I am very happy with paying $30K for it.

Old 08-28-2006, 04:24 AM
Originally Posted by Relamancer
Jared, did you get the 4x2 or the 4x4 for that 30k price? Im in the market for an 4x4 LT but the best deal I see is an 18k mile one used for 31k.

I have not visted the dealership but I have used my xplan price online to see the costs and the 4x4 is right around 37k with the xplan. From what I understand they are not gonna budge much from the xplan price.

Any thoughts? They would surely be appreciated.

thx
Sorry for taking so lond to reply. I forgot to check back in on this post once I left it.

I do know that Lincoln is offering $5,000 back right now, so if you can get the Xplan price at $37k, less the $5K rebate, a brand new LT for $32K is a pretty good deal in my book. If I understood you correctly, the $37K price you were talking about, was for a 4x4. So $32K for a 4x4 is as good as my deal of $30K for a 4x2.

Outside of the price, I definitely recommend this truck. I feel like a celebrity driving this thing. It's so nice inside, that even a few of my friends, who are die hard Lariat owners, have commented on a few things they like better on my truck than theirs. Mainly the nicer leather seats, leather shifter trim, and real wood dash and door panels.

Let us know what you end up getting.

Quick Reply: New Mark LT owner!!