Lincoln Blackwood & Mark LT

New Blackwood Owner Here!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2003, 09:44 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Wood will never see the inside of our garage. Partially due to it being behind the fenc & I'm too lazy to open & close the gate whenever I want to come & go. Secondly because the garage is already ebing faught over by the Torino & the L. Both can't fit in there with all the other crap so one always has to sit outside. For the winter its the Torino.

Talk about hauling, I took my mother-in-law to my church rumage sale. I bought a double baby stroller & bunches-o-crap & she bought more bunches-o-crap, a baby doll stroll & a Power Wheels bulldozer. I had to fit all of this in the truck along with us, Roni (w/her carseat) & the 2 strollers I already had in the bed. Needless to say we had to drive the whole way home (about 10 miles) with the lid open. We called the menfolk to be ready for when we got home. Let's just say that even in the dark I could see Robert's face when we pulled up with the bed sitting a few inches lower than normal. His mom's excuse... Roni bought it all.

Old 10-17-2003, 10:55 PM
My Blackwood has never seen the inside of the garage either. One side of the garage has the Viper and the other side has my jetski. I can't fit all 3. My best bet would be to put the jetski outside, but I'm afraid it would be too easy for someone to steal. Ohh well, my next house will have to have a 3 or 3+ car garage.

Old 10-30-2003, 11:52 PM
The way my luck goes

I guess I am just trippen. I got the wood because of all the things you people who own one have already discribed. You see I also acquired a 2002 PT Cruiser, so far it looks like I'll have to give it to my grandson,he likes it. Let me say one thing I have never own a truck that people will walk across a parking lot just to tell me how geat it looks, or "hey are you some rich football star" or "I didn't know lincoln made a truck. It's awsom.

Quick Reply: New Blackwood Owner Here!!!!!