500 plus at the wheels

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2002, 08:45 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Re: kxdoa

Originally posted by wolff

Spike,

don't confuse him with the facts
Me confuse him? I think he already did it to himself (without knowing though).

Spike

Old 05-30-2002, 10:33 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

38 TOP GUN VERY IMPRESSIVE HP #S. WHAT KIND OF TORQUE IS MAKING & WHEN YOU ARE GOING TO TESTED IN THE 1/4 MILE??

Old 05-31-2002, 12:59 AM
Dyno sheets

I will post the various dyno runs that we have made next week. I think the TQ is around the H.P. number I will verify. I live in the state of tree huggers so drag racing is really not available to us locally. I will try to run the truck this summer sometime but I have to drive at least 2 hours to get to the nearest track. I really built the set up with running down the freeway in mind from 50mph to 120mph kind of stuff. It seems like most of the LOL owners are drag racers from the midwest up thru the east coast. You have not been invaded by the Diane Feinsteins of the world yet. Thank God!! I spoke with Sal today and got severely humbled with the H.P. and TQ output of his truck. OUCH*** he is really making astronomical power. I still have a long ways to go. In any case it is a fun project that I will share with everyone, Chet

Old 05-31-2002, 02:12 AM
Re: Dyno sheets

Originally posted by 38 top gun
...I really built the set up with running down the freeway in mind from 50mph to 120mph kind of stuff....
Are you interested in running Laguna Seca sometime? With all that power, you probably won't have trouble with throttle steer. Of course, you still have to slow down, but that's another issue.

Let me know if you're interested.

Spike

Old 05-31-2002, 03:01 AM
Monterey August

That might work I will be at the Pebble Beach Concourse in August. I never really thought about having to stop. I am concentrating on making it go forward as fast as possible at this point. I would probably just run into the back of something to stop anyway! Does Laguna Seca have something going on for the weekend warriors?? Chet

Old 05-31-2002, 03:51 AM
Suspended For Rules Violations
Hey Chet, great job on the numbers.

It's been a long time since I've seen that beast of yours.

As for drag racing, I hope you take the time to go down the 1/4 at least ONCE!

All though they are less than ideal, there are a few tracks not TOO far from us. Yes there is Carlsbad 2 hours from us, but why not run it at Fomoso in Bakerfield (which by the way will be open tomorrow night), or hell, even take it to LACR which I'm sure you know is 30 minutes down the 14 freeway. Either way, please post when you go, I would like to see it in action as I'm sure many of the other So. Cal guys/gals would.

Old 05-31-2002, 12:23 PM
t

t

Last edited by kxdoa; 05-31-2002 at 01:09 PM.
Old 05-31-2002, 12:32 PM
Re: not even chets truck

Originally posted by kxdoa
hey chet tell these guys the truth, its not even your truck. if i remember correctly, your the short, skinny and balding guy that thinks he knows everthing. for all you guys buying into the story about it being his truck, its his bosses. the guy owns a company that has something to do with the aerocpace industry. hey chetl, you are just a want to be. all i said was that i saw the truck on the dyno and it was not making the hp you claimed, at least not at the rear wheels.
Cry me a river...

Old 05-31-2002, 01:09 PM
Location: G-ville (UF) - A Drinking Town with a Football Problem!
jeez 6 posts and this guy starts talking crap........see how ignorant it is to make direct accusing remarks at people? see how much attention your future posts get.......

Old 05-31-2002, 08:20 PM
Marcus

Is anyone getting together locally anymore or is everyone traveling to a drag race type event? I should be able to run the truck within the next few weeks. I am waiting for some help from one of the tuners to help sort out a few things. Stop by the shop and I will take you for a ride and show you what else we are working on, Chet

Old 05-31-2002, 08:33 PM
Suspended For Rules Violations
Hey Chet, I am heading down to Flames tonight. It over on Corbin, just off of plummer. It's near a "Big K-mart". I'm usually down there every friday, and there has been about 8-10 different L's that show up there on different nights, and sometimes all together.

Hey, screw the ride, can I drive the sucker?? I'll settle for a ride.

p.s. I THINK I know this guy Kxdoa... sounds like a guy I was talking to at Swansons place.

Anyways, come down tonight, you can buy my traction bars! <cough>SHAMELESS PLUG!<cough>

Old 06-01-2002, 01:36 AM
Thumbs up TOP GUN 38

JUDMENT DAY @ CARLSBAD JUNE 16 JBA EVENT, & SAN DIEGO SVTOA WILL BE THERE.I'LL BE THERE WITH MY L , LOOKING FWD TO MEET YOU.

Old 06-01-2002, 02:59 AM
Talking Mad Max has spoken....

Chet...that Rocks! Glad we could see more pics moving forward from last year

RADIO "kxdoa"

t
t

"is this some type of communications from a far away place"

SIRE Radio "kxdoa" Dead on Arrival or something...:I highly recommend you change your PC so as to not identify yourself to the masses. This will in effect alter your IP Addy so that you can "redeem yourself" and start over again ROTFLMAO!!!

Old 06-01-2002, 03:52 AM
you think that ive been hiding behind my kxdoa name. your so smart. you think you guys would just get over it. i say one thing and you guys have your panties in a bunch. pretty cool. now that you know who i am, who are you?

Last edited by kxdoa; 06-01-2002 at 03:59 AM.
Old 06-01-2002, 07:56 AM
Guy, nobody cares about your little secret or whatever you're trying to say. People have known about that truck for three years now, and it's always been Chets truck. Even if it's not, who cares. People like the truck, and Chet's the one giving everyone the eye candy. So you might as well quit your little crusade, because you're just wasting energy typing.

Quick Reply: 500 plus at the wheels