Lightning

I took a online SVT training class tonight...

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2002, 09:13 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I took a online SVT training class tonight...

for work, and i thought this was funny, considering the way most SVT dealerships are treating their customers over "racing" their L's. (we arent a SVT dealer ).

SVT Customers are automotive enthusiasts. They are passionate about cars, and want to know everything about their vehicles. The average SVT customer expects above average knowledge from the sales and technical staff.

SVT owners race their vehicles on the drag strip and road courses and expect their vehicles to perform above the standards of mainstream vehicles.

I copy and pasted that right off the computer screen from the introduction to the course.

Old 03-05-2002, 09:15 PM
but wait theres more....

Since many SVT customers treat their vehicles as prized possessions, rather than mere transportation, they can be more demanding than other Ford customers. Therefore, extra care must be taken when aligning body panels and when doing paint and finishing work.

Old 03-05-2002, 09:52 PM
SOunds good to me

I've always thought that we were more discriminating than the average car enthusiast... Hmmm.... maybe more dealers need to read this part.

:o

Old 03-05-2002, 10:07 PM
Lightbulb

Maybe Ford needs to read that part. I've heard of people writing something and then forgetting what they have said, yeah, I think that's it. Please show that to the Ford area Reps.

Quick Reply: I took a online SVT training class tonight...