Old 12-01-2006, 03:28 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Rob_02Lightning

BOY HOW QUICK WE JUMP SHIP

Now there's somebody that knows a thing or two about ships

LMMFAO

Old 12-01-2006, 03:45 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
And finally, since everybody has put their .02 cents in...............

Mr Jim Bell

When you talk about business pratices, let me tell you about my experiences.
When I was in the market for an aftermarket blower a few years back, I went to the KB tech section on ModularFords.com.
I asked Ken@KB about the problems and what had been done to correct it.
I was told online (I went back to find the post, to quote it, but its gone) that he, Ken@KB, see's everyone that comes back for warranty work.....And he has seen none!
Imagine my surprise when I knew 5 people personally that had returned blowers for "locking up" or "noises" in the nosecone. As a matter of fact 2 of those people returned blowers more than once. Shouldn't be too hard to find those customers in your records up here in the Northeast.
So I went with the only other aftermarket blower available at the time, the Magnum Powers, which was good enough for a few 10 sec blasts without any issues.
Now let me ask you, would YOU purchase a blower from a company that one of their employee's told you a bald face lie?

I know I wouldn't and didn't

Good Luck with you new blower

Old 12-01-2006, 04:32 PM
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by 1badazzavt
youd still be running a kb if jim kept his mouth shut and didnt **** of kb. the only reason your running a whipple is because dad said you have too because thats the only thing he can sell.
Who's dad???

Old 12-01-2006, 04:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
guess you missed the hidden connotation in that

Old 12-01-2006, 05:23 PM
youd still be running a kb if jim kept his mouth shut and didnt **** of kb. the only reason your running a whipple is because dad said you have too because thats the only thing he can sell.

HMMM... when JDM was pushing the Magnum Blower...Did I buy that??? NO.. Because I wanted a KB. So I bought a KB and was VERY HAPPY with it. I have NEVER BASHED KB!!!!
I didnot even want to sell mine , but the 3.3 has a different manifold and will not fit the KB so I could not even keep it for a reserve.

I was able to see first hand how good the Whipple was and feel it is a better blower then the KB 2.3 IMO. I have no idea about the 2.6.

BTW- I have a JLP Powercooler, PSP driveshaft loop, JJS Traction bars (until they bent) and when I won the NMRA Maple grove I was running JLP airbox.
Johnny even gave me contingency money.

Also. F.U. on the dad remark..I am very close to my real father and do not appreciate that, But again I expect baby s h i t from people that we have no idea who they are in person.

VINNIE

Old 12-01-2006, 05:42 PM
do it up

I posted a new thread about it, but PINKS is interested in doing a Lightning vs Lightning show.

Here's your opportunity.

National TV.

Hahahaha.

Old 12-01-2006, 05:51 PM
Originally Posted by VINNIE
HMMM... when JDM was pushing the Magnum Blower...Did I buy that??? NO.. Because I wanted a KB. So I bought a KB and was VERY HAPPY with it. I have NEVER BASHED KB!!!!
I didnot even want to sell mine , but the 3.3 has a different manifold and will not fit the KB so I could not even keep it for a reserve.

I was able to see first hand how good the Whipple was and feel it is a better blower then the KB 2.3 IMO. I have no idea about the 2.6.

BTW- I have a JLP Powercooler, PSP driveshaft loop, JJS Traction bars (until they bent) and when I won the NMRA Maple grove I was running JLP airbox.
Johnny even gave me contingency money.

Also. F.U. on the dad remark..I am very close to my real father and do not appreciate that, But again I expect baby s h i t from people that we have no idea who they are in person.

VINNIE
you didnt run a magnum because you realized it was a waste and i bet jim did too. no one in their right mind would step down would they? the point is all you needed was an excuse to buy something different so jim could have something powerfull to sell and install on your truck. its pretty obvious that thats the reason you bought a whipple because you run whatever jim tells you too. when your the big cheerleader on a forum you cant run the competition can you? my guess is that if jim was able to sell kb parts and not whipple youd be running a kb. another theory i have is that if kb proves itself to be better than the whipple over and over are you gonna switch back?

Old 12-01-2006, 05:55 PM
Oh yeah, this is getting good....subscribed.

Old 12-01-2006, 06:05 PM
you didnt run a magnum because you realized it was a waste and i bet jim did too. no one in their right mind would step down would they? the point is all you needed was an excuse to buy something different so jim could have something powerfull to sell and install on your truck. its pretty obvious that thats the reason you bought a whipple because you run whatever jim tells you too. when your the big cheerleader on a forum you cant run the competition can you? my guess is that if jim was able to sell kb parts and not whipple youd be running a kb. another theory i have is that if kb proves itself to be better than the whipple over and over are you gonna switch back?

YES.. I realized the Magnum was not for me. It was not a step down at the time because I didnot own a KB at the time. So anything I bought is a step up.
and YES again ..I want the baddest blower out there no matter who makes it. I have no S/C loyalty (Why would I). I want the one that makes the most power which is why I have waited FOREVER for the 3.3.
I would have a turbo , but I didnot want to go that route.

Me and Jim do not always see eye to eye on everything. He would prefer I run no a/c , but I want it even though it meant making another manifold. I want to and will run an oil accumulator and Jim feels it might not be needed.
I still have my racetested nitrous on my L. NOT NX as only Jim uses.

I was the wrong guy for you to use as an example.

Yes I feel I represent JDM the best I can and I more then respect what Jim does for these trucks, but Its my truck.

VINNIE

Old 12-01-2006, 06:09 PM
[QUOTE=1badazzavt]its pretty obvious that thats the reason you bought a whipple because you run whatever jim tells you too. QUOTE]

I have NEVER BOUGHT A WHIPPLE !!!!!

I still DO NOT OWN a Whipple.

and your telling me If somebody offered the 3.3 Whipple (or whoever else made the BIGGEST S/C out there) you wouldn't want it???????????

VINNIE

Old 12-01-2006, 06:13 PM
yeah

unless you are really new around here, then you'd know that he borrowed it from struck...........then sent it back.

Old 12-01-2006, 06:25 PM
Bunch of women in this place. Why don’t one of you big mouths buck up and buy both blowers and do the test yourself. It is only 8,000 or so for both blowers, so snap the locks off your wallet and find out yourself. You can sell the loser on ebay and then come back here and be all the other’s women’s hero. Asking Jim or Ken to do any type of test is a waste of time. Regardless how honest either one of them are they are going to cheat any which way they can. I really could care less I am still running a heaton! I just wanted to add one more post to my post count.
I am sure one of the magazine’s would love to do a spread on this, just have to find out which one is not getting their pockets lined by KB or Whipple, oh well guess that is out of the question.

Old 12-01-2006, 06:27 PM
Yo V, you don't have to explain yourself to anyone.

Old 12-01-2006, 06:36 PM
[QUOTE=VINNIE]
its pretty obvious that thats the reason you bought a whipple because you run whatever jim tells you too. QUOTE]

I have NEVER BOUGHT A WHIPPLE !!!!!

I still DO NOT OWN a Whipple.

and your telling me If somebody offered the 3.3 Whipple (or whoever else made the BIGGEST S/C out there) you wouldn't want it???????????

VINNIE
listen im not trying to ruffle your feathers but you come off as cheerleader and i really dont like that. not that im suggesting you change but you clearly support one over the other and i feel its because of your affiliations, so i ask what blower are you running?

Quick Reply: Whipple Superchargers impress me!! Jim@JDM