Lightning

Auto Windows

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2006, 07:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Auto Windows

Has anyone changed the switches in our trucks to auto up and auto down? My drivers side window switch seems to be going bad so I need to put a new on in but Ford will only sell you the whole pannel for $100.00. So is there another place that I can get a good switch from? Thanks for any help guys.

Old 07-24-2006, 05:19 PM
Woody, Years ago, we use Twindow modules in the security industry, kept the factory switches, allowed auto up-down and gave a trip for auto roll up from an aftermarket alarm, at the time they were the best units available. Todd

Old 07-24-2006, 09:53 PM
Originally Posted by todd abbott
Woody, Years ago, we use Twindow modules in the security industry, kept the factory switches, allowed auto up-down and gave a trip for auto roll up from an aftermarket alarm, at the time they were the best units available. Todd
The DEI 530T Window Automation System rolls up two windows automatically when you arm your security system. Also controls venting when armed, and can do a full roll-down when disarmed. Senses obstructions and stops window motors immediately. Also automates factory power switches by providing full window travel by tapping the factory window switch.

Quick Reply: Auto Windows