Lightning

Gator's 5.4 GT Aluminum Assault motor!

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2006, 08:48 AM
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well from what I understand the stroker cranks are not available through any major distributor right now but there are a handfull of them on the west coast right now but are going for insane bucks (if they are even still there). We have 90 stroker cranks commisioned to be made but we wont get them untill spring 07' probably. The manufacturer made us buy out all the standard cranks they had left for us (77) so we did and now they are supposed to make the new stroker ones. but from what I understand they wont be making them untill after the new year. Ill keep you in touch if they do come through sooner.

JimIII

Old 10-09-2006, 08:52 AM
Originally Posted by JimIII@jdm
Well from what I understand the stroker cranks are not available through any major distributor right now but there are a handfull of them on the west coast right now but are going for insane bucks (if they are even still there). We have 90 stroker cranks commisioned to be made but we wont get them untill spring 07' probably. The manufacturer made us buy out all the standard cranks they had left for us (77) so we did and now they are supposed to make the new stroker ones. but from what I understand they wont be making them untill after the new year. Ill keep you in touch if they do come through sooner.

JimIII
They coming over on a boat with the M166's? Just play'n.

Old 10-09-2006, 08:53 AM
Originally Posted by JimIII@jdm

JimIII
Jim is the stroker aluminum engine 5.9 Liter ?

Quick Reply: Gator's 5.4 GT Aluminum Assault motor!