Lightning

Whats your favorite Lightning on the registry?

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2006, 02:01 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Jerzey
Ohhh, that hurts Leeann!

If I knew you felt that way about my posting habits I would have never re-launched it. Weren't you the one, one of many I should say, that wanted the site relaunched? If I remember correctly you even said you'd help promoting the idea and I haven't seen you make a single post so I don't look like a jackass always bringing attention to myself by "promoting" the site...
Russ,

I do remember saying you should relaunch the site... I thought it was a good idea and don't get the wrong idea by what I said. I do think the registry is an awesome site. I remember having my gen 1 on your first site, too. Just because I don't make posts on every board saying 'check out the registry' or have a link to your site in my sig, does not in any way mean I am not helping to promote your site.
As for not making a single post to stick up for you and the site, I hardly even post on these boards anymore let alone read them. If I need to know something about my truck, or I need help with something I'll search or post up... but other than that, for the most part I honestly could care less.

Old 01-10-2006, 02:18 AM
Hey Russ
just take it easy there is always some bad along with the good...

Just keep doing what your doing those who want to check it out will those who don't won't.
Just buy a Lightning and you will have no more probs.I know of a clean black 02....lol

Slick

Old 01-10-2006, 02:41 AM
Originally Posted by SLICK0478
Hey Russ
just take it easy there is always some bad along with the good...

Just keep doing what your doing those who want to check it out will those who don't won't.
Just buy a Lightning and you will have no more probs.I know of a clean black 02....lol

Slick
WOW another "L" in the area.. SWEET!!! i go to the gym in Elmwood Park by the Diner, Elite Fitness if its a nice night you can almost bank on seein the "L" parked out there around 7pm everynight

Old 01-10-2006, 02:47 AM
Hey Russ i just promoted a showing of my "L"

Old 01-10-2006, 05:46 PM
Originally Posted by Hostile03SVT
WOW another "L" in the area.. SWEET!!! i go to the gym in Elmwood Park by the Diner, Elite Fitness if its a nice night you can almost bank on seein the "L" parked out there around 7pm everynight
Yeah I live right down from there off the BLVD. My truck is usually covered in my driveway,But being it is warm I've been using it and I have to replace my drivers headlight housing this weekend it got moisture in it....After that I'll probably put it away again for the winter. I only got like 20k on it and trying not to use it too much cause im selling it.
I do see alot of L's around though a white one from saddle brooke I saw the guy at the carwash on rt17 once and a few others in the area

Slick

Quick Reply: Whats your favorite Lightning on the registry?