Lightning

F150online member is not so bright. (or am I missing the joke?)

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2004, 10:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
F150online member is not so bright. (or am I missing the joke?)

Hi guys...

I don't know if this is an acceptable post or not, but it pertains to me, my truck, and a member of this board who has e-mailed me with questions about my truck. plus, it's KIND OF amusing.

I got an e-mail today from a member asking for some info about my lowering kit.

I took a moment to reply with a greeting and some info on my setup.

but something looked familiar about the e-mail address. I know I have seen it before. now my memory is HORRIBLE, so if I recognize the screen name, then I KNOW I must have spoken with this person in some detail or on more than one occasion.

also, I have this habbit of being a pack rat. I hate throwing stuff away, in the unlikely event that it might become useful someday. this also applies to my e-mail. I hardly ever delete any e-mail that isn't SPAM. I have probably 90% of the e-mail that I have ever received in the last two years still stored in my "inbox"

so anyway, I start looking back and see that I've received THREE e-mails from this same person. one e-mail per month for the past 3 months.

here's the kicker, the sender asks basically the same question each time???

so since I just realized that I had already responded to this person's question THREE TIMES, I sent them another e-mail noting that they had already asked me the same question 3 times and that I had replied 3 times and by way of reminding them, I forwarded each of his/her original messages back to them.

to my surprise the sender replied to me today with a nasty response!? see for yourself!

here's the transaction:

May 4th, 2004
svtsilverbullit wrote: "NICE TRUCK"
yes i was just wondering what kind of lowering kit you had and how many inches is it lowered.cause i haVe a 04 lightning and i wanted to lower it just like your truck your truck looks hot.if you could e-mail me back a.s.a.p thanks im anthony
superfords reply:
do a search under my screen name superfords on f150online.com , there's plenty of pictures and info on the install. or just click on my signature picture on any one of my posts and go to my photo gallery and look under modifications. I did it around January of 2003. it is a Hotchkis kit. thank you and good luck with your lowering.

sincerely,
chris haynie

----------------

JUNE 23rd, 2004
svtsilverbullit wrote: "I NEED HELP"
i e-mailed you a couplke days ago i wanted to know how low you lowered ytour truck it looks nice i want to lower my truck the same way if you could please e-mail me back and tell me what kind of kit you used and how low u went thanks
superfords reply:
I'm in a rush, but to answer your question, I used the Hotchkis kit, new springs on all 4 corners, QA1 shocks, Hotchkis sway bars. do a search on f150online using my screen name (superfords) and the word hotchkis. there should be plenty of photos and enough reading to keep you busy for a while.

later,
chris

-----------------

JULY 13th, 2004
svtsilverbullit wrote: "HOW LOW DID YOU GO?"
how much did u lower your truck and what did u use?
superfords reply:
do a search of my screen name, there is a TON of info on my lowering. I did a step by step photo install. but to answer your question I used the Hotchkis kit it is a 1"/2" drop and I used QA1 shocks.

here is one of the threads:
'03 Hotchkis Lowering: Photo Install

NOTE: IMPORTANT EDIT: I moved pictures around in my online photo album and screwed up the post, but RollinLimp was nice enough to go and fix it all if you just look starting near the bottom of page 4 of this thread you can seethe pictures properly!

later,
chris

-------------

it was at this point that I realized I was having DejaVu or something....

so I e-mailed the guy to let him know that both of us were apparently very forgetful and were going around in circles repeating ourselves.

THIS IS THE PART I CANNOT BELIEVE!!!

these are the REPLIES that I got from svtsilverbullit:

well im sorry bro i got a life i dont live on the computer like a bum sorry i bothered you i didnt know i e-mailed u before whatever youes people are *** holes on this computer
later

im glad you got a lot of time on your hands though to remember when i e-mailed you what dates my trucks faster then yours thats all that matters

oh and one more other thing there is no way your truck is that low just by lowerin it 1/2 sorry to tell u that i guess u dont know your self
well ok bye
I took the time to answer this genius' question 3 friggin times, but because I bothered to bring it to his attention (in hopes of preventing a 4th e-mail NEXT month) I'm an A-HOLE and my truck is SLOW??? and I don't know about my lowering kit?

later,
chris

Old 07-13-2004, 10:37 PM
Chris -

He obviously is something to not able to remember e-mails he has sent. As for his truck being faster, I would have to see the time slip to agree. Your truck had by far one the best looking engines I have seen. Your times you turned before the troubles confirm the hard work you put to it. I would just say he is jealous of your hard work.

L

Old 07-13-2004, 10:38 PM
WOW, sounds like someone needs to get a life.

Old 07-13-2004, 10:40 PM
What nerve.

All that matters is his truck is faster.

I hope he comes to his defense in this thread to explain the joke cause I surely don't get it.

Old 07-13-2004, 10:44 PM
Yep - Aint the Internet great ?
You get screwed for helping...

I know the feeling...

Makes me sad that the modern world has basically hamstrung natural selection.... That means unfortunately they have a high likely hood of breeding....

Doug

Old 07-13-2004, 10:55 PM
Someone should pimp-slap his English teacher.

Old 07-13-2004, 10:57 PM
dont' worry about him.... there are some of all kinds in this world...

Old 07-13-2004, 11:08 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by Silver_2000_!
. . . Makes me sad that the modern world has basically hamstrung natural selection.... That means unfortunately they have a high likely hood of breeding....

Old 07-13-2004, 11:08 PM
That jack@$$ needs to learn how to speak, he also should learn a little more about your truck before he goes and talks crap about his being faster...my .02

Old 07-13-2004, 11:25 PM
Chris, be strong by brother!

Thanks for your help!

Suavy

Old 07-13-2004, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by Silver_2000_!
That means unfortunately they have a high likely hood of breeding....
Doug
I'd be the first to say, I shouldn't be allowed to reproduce, But it's too late for that, Been raising my Son since 8 months old, and now He's going to be 10 yrs old next month.
May the force be with all of you

Chris,
Pay it no attention, there's plenty that DO appreciate the help.

Old 07-14-2004, 08:10 AM
He asked this guy about his lowering parts too...LOL
https://www.f150online.com/forums/sh...hreadid=157198

Old 07-14-2004, 08:25 AM
e-mail him back a virus

Old 07-14-2004, 08:43 AM
What a numbnut!

No worries Chris, you can't teach the ignorant, you can only tolerate their existence!

joe

Old 07-14-2004, 08:46 AM
You guys are dinks! All I wanted to know is how low his truck is. So I forgot I emailed him, big deal. He then sends me a nasty reply along with some nasty pictures that involve girls and horses, donkey and even a camel. And now I get this posted about me!?!? Thanks a lot guys! LOL

Just joking It was not me who emailed him!

This guy is funny though. He is like the guy who cuts you off in traffic and then proceeds to give you the finger.

Quick Reply: F150online member is not so bright. (or am I missing the joke?)