Lightning
View Poll Results: Would you buy a centrifugal system for $4K?
Yes
39.66%
No
60.34%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Who would buy a centrifugal system for $4K?

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2004, 06:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jesus

LQ
First of all im not making an assumption.There are hard facts printed at the top of this page called a '"POLL" that clearley show not many people would do it.
Talli
3)And there are thousands of people who own lightnings that don't ever see the internet or this forum for that matter.
LQ
I hope you are not making an assumption yourself about the performance of cent S/Cs.Ive installed them myslef and have seen the results.Enough said on that.
Talli
I don't know what the exact details were and I don't know much about it, but Don's Bolt was there so maybe if he reads this he can fill in some info here.
LQ
Second, i get a kick out of some of you local guys, Ive been asked for more favors by you Local lightning guys for years now and have NEVER asked one of you for anything.But you guys still find a way to give negative vibes online because you want to fit in or some other strange reason.
Where the **** did this come from, this is completely off topic. I've never asked you for anything. I picked up MY tires at your house because Don let you borrow them and I bought them from Don, which made them MY tires. So how does that get categorized as a favor????So my tires were in another state which i had to go pick up.....jeez.....that's awesome huh???

And what the **** does being a fan of JDM have to do with anything???

LQ
There was no reason for you (tallimecca) to pin me out of the MANY who have argued this issue other than just being ignorant.You choose to be how you want to be thats fine but i personally try not to get into pi$$ing contest with local guys because we actually have met and have the abilty to help each other out and share the same track and such.Therefore i persoanlly would try to avoid negativity with local guys but you do what you want.
You, my friend are the one that turned this into an issue. You are making a huge deal out of nothing .......and i'm ignorant??? Re-read this below and second guess why I directed it toward you and not the MANY who are arguing it.

LQ
Tim, you have beat this issue to death.Its actually pretty clear,You asked a question and you got an answer.The answer is NO . You are not going to force feed us all kinds o finformation and expect us to change out mind.We obviously are not going to.WE as a community would NOT buy one for $4k. This may not be the answer you were looking for but it sure is what has happeded here
Because this post says so??? So the people in this thread and you yourself can just draw the final conclusion and that's it???

You need to relax man. Go back and start picking on that lightninquick guy or something. Your choosing the wrong battle for no reason. Enough said.

****My appologies to everyone on this board, this was completely off topic but I feel was necessary****

Old 04-09-2004, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Tim Skelton

Why thank you.....

Old 04-09-2004, 07:15 PM
im not concearned with hp really, just my track times, if this charger can help my heavy thing move quicker in the 1320, then i would most definitly be interested. but like a lot of folks, i dont have 4k to just dump into an unproven (on this truck) blower. if it performs (in the 1/4) then i will most definitly be interested.

i definitly having an open mind to this

Quick Reply: Who would buy a centrifugal system for $4K?