Lightning

Where is Johnny Lightning..?

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2003, 05:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Where is Johnny Lightning..?

Ive been trynig to get a hold of him for the last week.....

Old 08-16-2003, 06:38 PM
Johnny is in West Virginia visiting his parents. I talked with him last night. He was cruizing around town in his 03 Cobra! I challenged him to a street race but he wisely declined. I guess the nitrous purge made hima little nervous!!!

Old 08-16-2003, 09:15 PM
I think it was the tuned by JDM that scared him.

Old 08-16-2003, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by HANKFAN
Johnny is in West Virginia visiting his parents. I talked with him last night. He was cruizing around town in his 03 Cobra! I challenged him to a street race but he wisely declined. I guess the nitrous purge made hima little nervous!!!
If you can beat JL's Cobra, your a daisy if you do.

1.46 60FT COBRA DUDE

Old 08-17-2003, 11:30 PM
Johnny, I bought a driveshaft loop from you and I still didnt get it 2 1/2 weeks later...I only got a bag of bolts...I understand that UPS lost it, OK....but the loop cost $78.00 and you billed my credit card for $78.00 and for $301.00 on 8/6/2003....what is the $301.00 for???????? I only got a loop from you and nothing else....I have been fraudently billed by you....Please call me to remedy this situation ASAP....Pete , Florida

Old 08-18-2003, 01:49 AM
^ That post is so wrong. It doesn't belong on here and the use of the word fraudulent is awful strong. It is very inappropriate for you to deal with this issue here.

Old 08-18-2003, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by Calightnin
^ That post is so wrong. It doesn't belong on here and the use of the word fraudulent is awful strong. It is very inappropriate for you to deal with this issue here.
It is not inappropriate, if he is trying to get ahold of him, I'd do it anyway possible.

Fraudulent? maybe not. Illegal Hell yes.
I wouldn't see a difference between that charge and someone stealing your credit card number and buying something off e-bay. neither are authorized by the card holder.

Old 08-18-2003, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Calightnin
I agree, this kind of posting is totally inappropriate. Simply contact your card company and have them remove the charge, then work with JL to establish the reason for the billing. I would assume the charge was done unintentionally, however use of the word "fraudulent" inflames the reader to assume JL intent was to steal money from you. Your jumping to a conclusion on a public forum without any evidence at all.

Old 08-19-2003, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by mswaim
I agree, this kind of posting is totally inappropriate. Simply contact your card company and have them remove the charge, then work with JL to establish the reason for the billing. I would assume the charge was done unintentionally, however use of the word "fraudulent" inflames the reader to assume JL intent was to steal money from you. Your jumping to a conclusion on a public forum without any evidence at all.
My credit card company told me to try to resolve it with the vendor first....I will give that my best chance......if you want evidence Ill send you my credit card bill if you give me your Fax number.....I have spent over 25000 dollars in the Lightning vendor community and I got everything I paid for except for this episode....nothing against JL or his character , Im sure its a mistake.......

Old 08-19-2003, 12:48 AM
Suspended
Originally posted by promodlightning
My credit card company told me to try to resolve it with the vendor first....I will give that my best chance......if you want evidence Ill send you my credit card bill if you give me your Fax number.....I have spent over 25000 dollars in the Lightning vendor community and I got everything I paid for except for this episode....nothing against JL or his character , Im sure its a mistake.......
I agree with you trying to resolve this issue by this method. If this way draws attention, so be it. Keep us updated on the outcome.

Old 08-19-2003, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by promodlightning
Johnny, I bought a driveshaft loop from you and I still didnt get it 2 1/2 weeks later...I only got a bag of bolts...I understand that UPS lost it, OK....but the loop cost $78.00 and you billed my credit card for $78.00 and for $301.00 on 8/6/2003....what is the $301.00 for???????? I only got a loop from you and nothing else....I have been fraudently billed by you....Please call me to remedy this situation ASAP....Pete , Florida
This Text is at the top of the form used to post new threads:
Post New Thread
Important: Please do not use the forums to post classifieds or personal messages for F150online's Supporting Vendors (i.e. placing orders, checking on order status). To find out the best way to contact our Supporting Vendors, please see the Supporting Vendors page. To post an item for sale or items wanted, please utilize the Classifieds. All threads in violation of this request will be removed without notice.
This should have been closed yesterday. My apologies

Last edited by Silver_2000; 08-19-2003 at 01:20 AM.

Quick Reply: Where is Johnny Lightning..?