Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2003, 11:36 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-20-2003, 12:15 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wooooo---------Hoooooooooo

And race season is JUST getting started

And one more thing,I will show up anywhere you want with my truck and I will put $5000.00 on the fact that my daily driven,ungutted,fully loaded passenger vehicle will run from your race truck any day of the week

Old 04-20-2003, 12:35 PM
A 5K purse should be enough for anyone who thinks they have something to run...Especially since it's a Lightning against a Harley..braggin' rights you know

Old 04-20-2003, 01:00 PM
As much as should be taken off line. Too late now.

This is getting very interesting.

VINNIE

Old 04-20-2003, 01:08 PM
Someone call Johnny and see if hes up to the challenge. I love a good grudge match. Maybe we could put a cage around the track.

Old 04-20-2003, 02:03 PM
Wait, does that Harley have any timeslips? He seems pretty confident in posting some low-mid 10 second slips to beat JL...

Old 04-20-2003, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by JohnnyLightning
SpankDog Yea i was about to say, if that truck really ran 10's wouldn't we know about it?

Trust me i know all about this truck all to well.... it has many of Not only our parts but other's as well which were still waiting to get paid!.(BEWARE)....... JL
The Harley, is only now just about finished. It's not a a product created by parts hanger hawking his wares. Race on Sunday sell on Monday is not what the Harley is about. Lets face it, making a turbo 5.4 Harley would be hard to make a commercial success in a mass market of performance parts. You can't call your favorite tuner for bolt on parts.
I never witnessed it at the track, but driving it makes my L seem anemic. When you see it you'll realize and appreciate the professional custom engineering that went into it which is so beyond the scope and needs of a parts hanger.
Johnny-
He trusted your integrity, one professional to another and found it lacking. He wanted to return those unused snake oil parts without any notoriety, but you refused. Why... was it for the bashing value or was it if you let him return useless so called performance parts, alot of us would want to do the same.

As for BEWARE, I and many other customers of James, have truly got what we wanted and paid for and that is a much faster Lightning that holds together without the expense of all those so called performance parts with wild claims to fleece us out of our money.
Yes, we all should BEWARE that the performance parts we buy give us what is claimed and not buy those that don't.
JE

Last edited by jagged edge; 04-20-2003 at 02:41 PM.
Old 04-20-2003, 03:04 PM
James: Just what i would expect from you.. If i remember right you said you were too (Broke) to pay your bills... The collection agency has been talking with you and just like you have lied to me your lying to them...Hey before your too broke to pay your bills and Now all of a sudden you have $5,000.00 to lay on the line...I'm sure who ever would be stupid enough to get into any kind of an agreement with you like this so called challenge would never see the $ from you anyhow..........I'll say it on the public forum send ALL Our parts back including those bogart rims you *STOLE* from us and we'll refund your $..For what little you did pay for them which was WAY below cost to HELP you with your HD...JL

Old 04-20-2003, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by JohnnyLightning
James: Just what i would expect from you.. If i remember right you said you were too (Broke) to pay your bills... The collection agency has been talking with you and just like you have lied to me your lying to them...Hey before your too broke to pay your bills and Now all of a sudden you have $5,000.00 to lay on the line...I'm sure who ever would be stupid enough to get into any kind of an agreement with you like this so called challenge would never see the $ from you anyhow..........I'll say it on the public forum send ALL Our parts back including those bogart rims you *STOLE* from us and we'll refund your $..For what little you did pay for them which was WAY below cost to HELP you with your HD...JL
So basically all I had to do is drag this issue in front of the whole world and all of a sudden you are willing to just take back what was not needed in my build up?Thanks,if I knew it was that easy I would have done it sooner.

PS:I am still broke,I don't have a niche market on selling parts people don't need.But JR said he would back that race any day of the week so it still stands if your interested.

James

Last edited by Turbo Harley; 04-20-2003 at 04:20 PM.
Old 04-20-2003, 04:21 PM
James, I don't care what the beef between you and JL is about. That's between you too to work it out. I do know that I will be ordering a built long block from you in the next several months.

Old 04-20-2003, 04:35 PM
Hey "I got a fast harley", take part of that 5k out and buy a scanner and scan some track slips. Also, but a video camera and make a video of you racing it in the quarter.

Either put up or shut up. Your comming on to a message board and talking trash with nothing to back it up only shows your ignorance. You dont have to prove anything to JohhnyLightning, you came here and opened your fat mouth so prove it to the rest of us.

Talk is cheap, time slips arent much better, but a video seals the deal.

I am waiting.

Old 04-20-2003, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Wedgewood256
Hey "I got a fast harley", take part of that 5k out and buy a scanner and scan some track slips. Also, but a video camera and make a video of you racing it in the quarter.

Either put up or shut up. Your comming on to a message board and talking trash with nothing to back it up only shows your ignorance. You dont have to prove anything to JohhnyLightning, you came here and opened your fat mouth so prove it to the rest of us.

I am waiting.
I have no doubt that his Harley is quick. And he has some other neat cars. I was just curious as to what it ran in the quarter, that's all.

No flame or challenge intended from here!

Old 04-20-2003, 04:48 PM
LoL!

James talking trash with nothing to back it up? Ignorant? Opening his big fat mouth?

Basically you're calling James a troll.

how about JL calling him out in the 4th post in this thread?

Yea Right.................JL

Old 04-20-2003, 04:52 PM
hey, I just wanna see a 10 second Harley and I am tired of people on the internet in general talking about how fast they are and not being able to show some proof. JL and the other guy can do their thing, someone said 10 second Harley, lets see proof.

Old 04-20-2003, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Wedgewood256

I am waiting.
Sir I am not sure what you are talking about,I did not start this.My truck is very fast for what it is and I honestly believe it would run door to door with Johnnie's.It is not talking trash it is a call out for some good old competition amongst guys with fast trucks.Do you fit in to that category?Would you like some action as well?

James

Quick Reply: 10 sec. HD Truck?