King Ranch

Celebrating Tomas's Birthday

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2002, 09:53 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Celebrating Tomas's Birthday

Next month will be Tomas's first birthday. My friend is taking us to Kentucky to tour the plant for his birthday and meet with the "Tuff Truck" team (he has a couple friends who are part of that team) and if possible take a peak at the new F250 KR stuff. I am so excited. It is nice to know people now isn't it.

Old 08-15-2002, 10:35 AM
Sounds very cool. I wish I could swing a tour like that. I would like to see the plant where they make the trucks. Too bad I'm so busy with work. I guess my truck is now one year four months old now and I only have put 12,500 miles on it. Quite good if I do say so myself.

By the way, thanks for helping out with the stripes Sarah.

Old 08-15-2002, 10:38 AM
Hopefully I will be able to take pics to share with everyone. At least I will get a couple of Tomas at the gate to the plant.

Old 08-15-2002, 10:43 AM
You're not actually going to drive him there are you?

I'm kidding ya know....right?

Old 08-15-2002, 10:46 AM
heck ya I am...you are more then welcome to join us if ya want. We are gonna do it sometime next month....no firm date yet.

Old 08-15-2002, 10:57 AM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Okay Skagel... if you're coming to a Kentucky Truck Plant then, you're going to be about 15 minutes away from where I live. Plus, not sure if you're aware of this but, Tomas wasn't manufactured in Kentucky. They do, however, make all of the super dutys and I'm assuming that is where you're going. Or are you touring the Explorer factory? Both are smack dab here in Louisville.

Well, jumping back to you being in Louisville... you'll probably have to swing by and make 110% sure that I'm babying my KR. While you're here, maybe we could grab a drink or dinner or something like that. Let me know as time gets closer. Hopefully, I'll be in town and not on one of these seek and destroy missions for my job. Travel is starting to suck eggs. I've been gone, over the past 3 months, for a little over 1.5 months. That's more than 50% and, like I said, it's sucking.

Well, I have to go catch a flight back to the motherland shortly so I better get off of here. C-YA!

RP

Old 08-16-2002, 12:39 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
And no response from Michigan...

Old 08-16-2002, 01:09 PM
oops sorry didn't want to respond until I had more info from Steve.

I have been kinda sick these past few weeks so I am also not really quick on the uptake.....heck I sleep more then I am awake lately......and no I am not pregnant......certainly not possible.

but anyways we will deffinately be stocking....umm I mean stopping by and making sure your baby is well taken care of. and of course take a bunch of pic's of our babies to post here.

Last edited by Skagel; 08-16-2002 at 01:52 PM.

Quick Reply: Celebrating Tomas's Birthday