King Ranch

What happened to this Forum?

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2002, 09:24 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What happened to this Forum?

It's been awfully quiet around here lately.
Where did everyone go? Hey Daveman, Skagel, Rockpick, where are you guys?

Old 02-28-2002, 10:26 PM

Last edited by MikeF150; 01-05-2005 at 11:39 AM.
Old 03-01-2002, 12:11 AM
I noticed that it had quieted down around here also, Daveman has been MIA. This is a good group we have here. I may not post as often as others, but a read the "news" here every couple of days.

Last edited by BroncoDave; 03-01-2002 at 12:13 AM.
Old 03-01-2002, 01:31 AM
Hey Guys,

Oh yes, I'm alive but just set back for a spell. I'll just sit and wait and kind of be a spectator for a time or two.

"In an ongoing effort to deal with the frigin search engine being down.....Arrrghhh!!!"

I don't really know what else happened to me but somehow I felt bad vibes and I just decided to cool it for a while. I occasionally dropped in and noticed almost no action and wondered where everyone else was too.

Damn, was I one of the major contributors to generating a charge out of certain other members? Anyway, I'm still going to lay low for a bit as I can't quite put my finger on where my interest went south but I just went with my gut and said I don't feel right. One other thing that got me down was the lack of response or participation on the KR trip thread. Lots of folks seem to talk the talk but hardly anyone can walk the walk. Out of over twenty some trucks, only three owners showed interest from the first planned trip that was a flop.

Also, my wifey was really gettin on my *** for spending half my free time doing this crap and not working around the house.

Later gang,

DaveMan

Old 03-01-2002, 03:03 AM
Hey Y'all !!

Yes it has been quiet.....I nearly posted a
"Wake up you lot!" call yesterday but thought perhaps everyone was just enjoying a little break.

I still haven't been told about the secret handshake so thought perhaps it might be the group's annual lay off, without having been told myself.

MIKE F 150....

Nice picture....yes my thoughts have perhaps been elsewhere.
Actually I have been a bit busy on EBay trying to sell a few bits and bobs....vague thoughts of coming back to the States to see my KR sooner than the original anticipated fall date.
I would like to come back in the next few weeks for a month or so, but I have to look after my elderly mom who is not in the best of health so it all depends on her really.

PS Still dreaming of throwing rocks at Skagel's truck though !!

Old 03-01-2002, 08:45 AM
Lent...you can just keep on dreamin'...there will be no throwing of rocks at my precious Thomas.

I apoligize for not posting as much as usual. With my Thomas being locked up in the garage it just depresses me and makes me jealous to see everyone else enjoying there KR's while mine sits lonely in the garage next to a ricer.....pretty sure the ricer speaks japanese so Thomas is very alone w/nobody to talk to....anyways also stuff is going on in the family that is keeping me from posting and helping mom out with the mods on her new truck and getting Thomas ready for off-roading..ie installation of CB, antenna, offroading lights, taillight guards....etc, etc.

oh yeah and trying to potty train my hard headed 4 year old....yes i said 4 year old....man he has a lot of german blood.

Old 03-01-2002, 09:41 AM
hey, thomas can talk to the model a, maybe the old gal can give her some pointers on how to live to 72 years old with barely a scratch on her!!

Old 03-01-2002, 12:05 PM
Hello all I read the forum I have never posted however. Most questions I see I could answer have akready been answered I guess is why I never have made a response. Had my KR for a about a year now. Still loving it

Old 03-01-2002, 12:29 PM
uhoh....KRCOWBOY.....he is another watcher.....we gotta watch out for these guys.....it is always the quite ones ya know?

but welcome my man, nice to hear your voice...ummm I mean....hmm, guess we really can't hear your voice....what do I mean? anyways, welcome to our family.

Old 03-01-2002, 02:40 PM
Hey KR Cowboy....

An Okie eh !?
See...I maybe a Limey but I know the lingo...at least I hope that's OK (Ok get it...only just realised myself) and not an insult of any sort !!

Welcome to the forum.

Wherabouts in Ok ?

I have travelled a little in your State and once did some very pleasant flying around Lake Eufala....met some lovely friendly people!

Old 03-01-2002, 02:47 PM
I live near Claremore whcih is about 30 miles from Tulsa. I'm about 120 miles form Eufala. I'm about 5 miles from Oolagah Lake.

Old 03-01-2002, 03:35 PM

Last edited by MikeF150; 01-05-2005 at 11:39 AM.
Old 03-01-2002, 03:57 PM
Uhh..Okay...I guess.

I can speak Texan y'all know.

I had a friend in the
Awl biness
He said..
Yawn Yoan
win you git over the Bobwar
and you'll be
Dog Tard, bit I spect when ya look in the meer
y'all be just fixin to do some chunkin.

Hear that Skagel...I just found out the Texan for throwing rocks is

"Chunkin Rocks"

Anyways I know arm half a bubble off level and aint wuth Diddley Squat so I'll just mosey on over to ma profile and fix things up a tad.

See y'all.

Old 03-01-2002, 04:19 PM
Don't worry about Lent I thing anyone is about half a bubble off plum.

Old 03-01-2002, 04:31 PM

Quick Reply: What happened to this Forum?