King Ranch

'01 KR pricing

Old 04-13-2008, 09:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'01 KR pricing

Hello all
i have an 01 KR 4X4 w/91,xxx miles it is in pretty good shape there is nothing wrong with it mechanically no dents/dings off course there are some chips on the hood and stuff from being driven but nothing horrible. i am not smart enough to post pics or i would. i am not sure what a good asking price is. I am thinking about selling it and getting a gen 1 L again...i live in the Seattle/tacoma area if that matters

Old 04-13-2008, 10:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb truck price

Originally Posted by davidwnuc
Hello all
i have an 01 KR 4X4 w/91,xxx miles it is in pretty good shape there is nothing wrong with it mechanically no dents/dings off course there are some chips on the hood and stuff from being driven but nothing horrible. i am not smart enough to post pics or i would. i am not sure what a good asking price is. I am thinking about selling it and getting a gen 1 L again...i live in the Seattle/tacoma area if that matters

Hello ,

I just bought a 2001 KR 4X4 with 120K on it. I paid 11,800. I thought it was a good price. Check ebay, you can get a pretty good idea on there. Also you can go to kbb.com, which is kelly blue book and get the value of your truck. Good Luck !!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: '01 KR pricing