King Ranch

'01 KR pricing

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2008, 09:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'01 KR pricing

Hello all
i have an 01 KR 4X4 w/91,xxx miles it is in pretty good shape there is nothing wrong with it mechanically no dents/dings off course there are some chips on the hood and stuff from being driven but nothing horrible. i am not smart enough to post pics or i would. i am not sure what a good asking price is. I am thinking about selling it and getting a gen 1 L again...i live in the Seattle/tacoma area if that matters

Old 04-13-2008, 10:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb truck price

Originally Posted by davidwnuc
Hello all
i have an 01 KR 4X4 w/91,xxx miles it is in pretty good shape there is nothing wrong with it mechanically no dents/dings off course there are some chips on the hood and stuff from being driven but nothing horrible. i am not smart enough to post pics or i would. i am not sure what a good asking price is. I am thinking about selling it and getting a gen 1 L again...i live in the Seattle/tacoma area if that matters

Hello ,

I just bought a 2001 KR 4X4 with 120K on it. I paid 11,800. I thought it was a good price. Check ebay, you can get a pretty good idea on there. Also you can go to kbb.com, which is kelly blue book and get the value of your truck. Good Luck !!

Quick Reply: '01 KR pricing