King Ranch

Dyed KING Ranch Seats

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2006, 07:52 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Shades is across the lake from lake way.its now called johnnies fins or something like that. and yes we were at the cove that weekend HBO was there. they had it roped off and we were on top of the house boat where everything was going on.we have some friends that had connections out there and got us in on the action. Did you see my boat in the gallery ? we were partying all weekend when we were there we would come in on friday morings and leave sunday night at dark or some times we would leave monday moring depending on how much fun we had on sunday.we use to sell our t -shirts that you might have seen every one wearing AROUND THE LAKE and koozies that said WILD WOODYS CHILL AND GRILL with with woody having long hair and shades on. Jack carmondy that owned carlos and charlies was a freind of our also but he got killed a couple of years ago racing off shore boats in corpus christie.we stayed at the condos in lake there when we came in.

Last edited by nascar17; 01-21-2006 at 01:00 AM.
Old 01-24-2006, 11:03 PM
Dude, I "Have" seen you out at the lake... I remember that paint job... that is one sweet boat! Loud too, if I remember right. There is another one out there that is purple and has yellow lighing down the side, can't remember the name though...
I have a friend that has an Excaliber (spelling) but it isn't squat next to that S.O.B!!!
I will ahve to look for this summer, I will be the one on the Sea-doo trying to jump the wake you put out.... LOL
Well I got to get, see you at the cove.

Old 01-25-2006, 12:11 AM
Do you remember the t shirts every one was wearing that said wild woody on them with woody and long hair and shades on ?the cozzies were yellow that we would throw out to people.

Old 01-27-2006, 05:43 PM
Yeah I remember the cozzie's, can't say that I remember t-shirts,
must have been looking at "Something" different!!!
You still have any of those cozzies, or shirts?
I would'nt mind getting hold of a few more cozzie's.
Seem to lose alot of them, and with summer comeing back around
and the poker nights.

Old 01-27-2006, 09:35 PM
Yea i remember those long nighgtrs after poker runs we didnt go back to the condos till like 4 am .i remember coming down for the poker runs and then 5 days later it was a 4 of july or labor day so we were right back down there 5 days later.

Old 01-29-2006, 08:54 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know my seats are holding up good and no dye has come off on any of my clothes. I really dont think it will since it was dryed in to the leather .I have so many people that see my truck say did you get new seats ? I say no then they ask oh you must have got new covers. At those prices for covers no way. I tell them about the dye job and they cant beleive i didnt get new covers .

Old 01-31-2006, 09:36 AM
nascar, the seats look great like new! I saw someone asked if it cost you $300 per seat or for the whole job but didn't see an answer? For $300 I would be willing to drive up to "D" to have this done. My only concern would be is there going to be any problem with the dye bleeding during during that good ol' Texas August sun? Wonder if anyone has been through a complete seasonal cycle with this (you know the seasons here in Texas...cool, kindof hot, very hot and...damn let's go in side...aka summer)?

Mike

02 F-150 4x4 SCrew King Ranch Estate Green/AZ Beige

Old 01-31-2006, 01:51 PM
Its around 300 for the entire truck total. It is a deal. The dye is dryed in to the leather so I dont think it will ever come off.The dealers who use him all the time has never had anyone come back complaining.

Old 03-13-2006, 10:57 PM
Color New:
I live in houston- do you do any work down here? How can I contact you fro more details?

Old 03-14-2006, 07:37 PM
His number is 817 538 8190 his name is Scott i thought i just pop in say HI ! I love my new Hummer call Scott he willl take care of you.

Old 10-16-2006, 03:12 PM
Originally Posted by nascar17
His number is 817 538 8190 his name is Scott i thought i just pop in say HI ! I love my new Hummer call Scott he willl take care of you.
I am so glad I found this thread.

I happen to know the owner of a large Ford Dealership...he told me that Ford is pretty tough when doing a warranty on KR seats. He told me to find this guy they use. He does all the used Fords KR's at this one dealership. 40 in total this year alone. Never had one come back.

We'll see what happens.

JP

Old 10-24-2006, 02:54 PM
Nascar17-I tried to send you a PM but you have blocked that feature.

Can you email me please. jason@priakos.com

Thanks

Old 09-10-2007, 11:24 PM
Your seats do look great. It has been about 7 months since you had this done, so give us an update on the quality and durability of the seat dye. Maybe some new pictures showing the seats head on? General feedback on the process? Thanks for the input - your opinions could drastically affect how some of us feel about this process.

Dan...

Old 09-10-2007, 11:29 PM
Originally Posted by nb346
Your seats do look great. It has been about 7 months since you had this done, so give us an update on the quality and durability of the seat dye. Maybe some new pictures showing the seats head on? General feedback on the process? Thanks for the input - your opinions could drastically affect how some of us feel about this process.

Dan...
Boy this is an old thread, who are you talking too?

JP

Old 09-11-2007, 09:40 AM
K R Leather Dye on Seats

Its around 300 for the entire truck total. It is a deal. The dye is dryed in to the leather so I dont think it will ever come off.The dealers who use him all the time has never had anyone come back complaining.
Hello. How are they Holding Up now that Summer had it's Chance to "Beat Up" on Them? Thanks. K.R. Paul

Quick Reply: Dyed KING Ranch Seats