King Ranch

Dyed KING Ranch Seats

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2006, 04:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry KoolAid, you are quicker!

Old 01-15-2006, 05:03 PM
That's ok..........let's see them again.

Originally Posted by TXCobra
Here they are...

Before:

After:

Looks great man!!!

Old 01-15-2006, 05:08 PM
Thanks guys for posting them. I cant seem to figure how to get them out of my gallery. Also can you tell me where my gallery number is ? I didnt see where the number of my gallery was. I read where you can have your gallery number show when you post a message.Thanks Whats every one think of the seats being dyed ?

Old 01-15-2006, 05:18 PM
This link should work.

https://www.f150online.com/galleries....cfm?gnum=5166

I love the look, like brand new. When are we going to hear about prices? I know you were waiting on the vendor to come talk about it, but no word yet.

Old 01-15-2006, 05:45 PM
I left Color New a message on his phone to get on this message board again and give his prices .I dont know if he checks his messages on Sunday or not.

Old 01-15-2006, 08:32 PM
Amazing. They look great. Job well done.

Old 01-15-2006, 10:32 PM
I agree. Hopefully it will be years before I would need any help with my seats but it's good to know that someone has a solution. Hopefully he has connections in other states also and will be successful enough to be around for some of us in the future.

Congrats on your new(looking) interior...

Old 01-16-2006, 10:15 AM
I just got off the phone with color new and he is out of town.He will be back toward the end of the week and said he we get on the message board and let anyone know that wants to know about prices.He is actully in Florida helping his friend start up his color new franchise.So he can tell everyone where they can find a color new close to them depending on where you live.He is in the Dallas Ftworth area for any one around the Texas area.Look for him to be be on here toward the end of the week.

Old 01-16-2006, 10:42 AM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by nascar17
I left Color New a message on his phone to get on this message board again and give his prices .I dont know if he checks his messages on Sunday or not.

Please make sure he goes through the proper channels... while I don't mind it and see it as a great resource for everyone here, it would be a violation of the supporting vendor rules to just hop on and start advertising.

Have him contact the Webmaster prior to posting anything please. Thanks nascar...

BTW, your seats look wonderful. I'm VERY impressed... please keep us updated on how they hold up and if you have any 'bleed' or similar.

Lastly, if you'll hop into your USER CP settings (link is in the black bar at the top, far left), click on edit profile, and scroll to the bottom -- you can enter in your gallery number (which is 5166 I believe) which will, in turn, add a little 'camera' icon next to your name/date/time of post within each post you make so that folks can go to your gallery directly.

To post pictures, simply 'right click' on the picture that you want to post while you're viewing it on your screen. Within the popup drop down menu that shows up, choose properties. There you'll see a weblink that goes to your picture. Highlight that text (it'll end in .jpg) and push CTRL-C. This copies that text to your clipboard (which is an invisible utility that is featured within Windows). Now, simply go into a new post (or new thread if needed), push CTRL-V (this is the command for 'paste). What you copied earlier will now be in front of you. Add [img] and [\img] (with the slash being the other one / ) at the end and the picture will show up once you push SUBMIT.

Feel free to 'test it out' down in the testing 1-2-3 gallery...

-RP-

Old 01-16-2006, 07:50 PM
Those seats look incredible! Mine arent to far off from the before pictures. I would love to try the same application you did. Please let us know how they hold up. Also can you give us a ballpark on the price? Within a hundred dollars or so? Thanks!

Old 01-16-2006, 09:52 PM
Hey rock pick can I go ahead and say what I paid for the dye job ? What can I say on here I dont want to do any thing wrong.email If you want to.thanks Also can I put his web site on here that will show how to get a hold of him or is that not allowed please let me know what I can do or not do thanks.

Old 01-16-2006, 10:31 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Absolutely! Feel free to post your personal experience with the company, how to get a hold of them, what you paid, etc... that's NO problem considering that you're not benefiting from it... If he were to come in here and promote his product, that's when the line would have to be drawn in the sand...

I see it as a HUGE difference in you telling the information and him coming in and pushing his product.

Honestly, I'm pretty curious about all of the above... thanks for asking ... I'm really not trying to be the moderator **** here...

Old 01-17-2006, 12:11 AM
Ok thanks. It should cost somewhere of $ 300.00 to do frount seats and back seat on a truck.It depends on heavy he has to put it on.Could be a little more but not much more.On the frount seat it includes the frount and back of the frount seat. He can do handles and sterring wheel also for a small fee also.Also i bet the dash above the sterring wheel on the f -150 on top fades pretty fast to. Anyone that wants their seats to look new again you can call Scott at 817 -538 -8190 I am totally happy with the way my seats look. The photos speak for themselves. They even look better in person trust me.The website I saw was www.colornew.com and you can look him up there or see if someone in your area of town is a dealer of color new and close bye you.I think if you price out what new seats covers would cost which i know i did one time because we all one time or another wish we had new seats again like they look when we drove it off the lot.Well i was shocked to see what just a seat back cost for my super duty .TRY LIKE 500.00 JUST FOR THE SEAT BACK. AND 300.00 FOR THE SEAT BOTTOM !!! NO WAY I SAID.Now there is a way to get the new look and i am so glad i found out about this from the dealer .There is a dealer here that every used King Ranch that comes in for trade in they dye the seats with color new to get more for the truck when they sell it.

Last edited by nascar17; 01-17-2006 at 12:41 AM.
Old 01-17-2006, 07:42 AM
Nascar, Thank you for the info! I know that many of us apperciate all that you have shared, as well as you serving as the "guniea pig." I admit I had my reservations when you were posted, but now after seeing the final product, am completely sold. I am going to try to find someone in my area to do just the same. Those seats look as good as brand new!

Thanks again!

Old 01-17-2006, 11:44 AM
Go to the website and call the main number in Florida and see who is the closest dealer to you doing the color new .

Quick Reply: Dyed KING Ranch Seats