King Ranch

DVD PLayer

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2005, 04:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DVD PLayer

Just wanted to ask a question. I purchased a 2005 F-150 King Ranch which came with a DVD player. Going through my literature, I can't find a brochure on the system. I am also wondering if I should have received the earphones and a remote for this player as I have looked and can not find anything extra. Thanks.

Old 01-05-2005, 04:53 PM
Hey Jimbo - Welcome and congrats on your truck - post some pics!

I had the exact same problem you did. When I picked up my truck I asked the salesman where the headphones were and he left and came back with two headphones that were not wrapped or anything. Anyway, I left on started messing around and couldn't find a manual. Got on this sight and determined that I should have received two headphones and a remote in a black case, with a manual. I called the saleman and told him what I should have gotten. He checked, called me back and said they ship the headphones/remote seperately because they don't want the trucks getting broken into. He called the next day and said the package was in. So I am going to take the first set back and get what I paid for.

Call your salesman and good luck.

Old 01-08-2005, 12:35 AM
I called the dealership and haven't heard back. They are probably in the works on getting mine. I will do a follow-up next week. Thanks for the reply.

Old 01-08-2005, 06:33 AM
Guess I'm in a fog here. Headphones?? Remote??

Where would they plug in, etc.

I guess I need more info. here.

Old 01-08-2005, 09:03 AM
If you get the overhead rear DVD player, you are suppose to get 2 wireless headphones and a remote control unit. All of which comes in a case. Did you get the DVD player?

Old 01-08-2005, 02:31 PM
The dealership called today and the salesman is delivering the remote and headphones to my house tomorrow. Now that is service....Jim

Old 01-09-2005, 04:12 AM
Originally posted by jimbo122655
The dealership called today and the salesman is delivering the remote and headphones to my house tomorrow. Now that is service....Jim
First off, where is Stephens City? Second, that is good CS. Koons Sterling Ford didn't even bother to offer me any of the options or accessories like running boards, bed liners, bed extenders, remote start systems, etc. that Ford offers. Didn't find out about all that 'til I came here. Jerks. That's OK, I won't buy from them ever again, and with all of you here, I can find it cheaper AND and get no B.S. tech support.

SL

Old 01-09-2005, 04:52 PM
Stephens City is a small town outside of Winchester, VA, The dealership that I purchased my past 2 F-150's is Shenandoah Ford. I didn't special order my KR, it was on the lot. The only option I don't have, I think, is the sunroof because I have the DVD player.

Quick Reply: DVD PLayer