King Ranch

Inexpensive mod on my new KR

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2004, 02:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Inexpensive mod on my new KR

Picked up my truck yesterday afternoon and was grinning from ear to ear ever since! During the paperwork part of the purchase my son dropped a deuce and was able to utilize the changing table part of my new KR. This is certainly something that I dont believe was discussed on this board before but may I be the first! This is my favorite change I have done in 3+ years (2 kids) of changes! If you do not yet have an 05 you parents and grandparents may be able to convince the significant other that this is the ultimate grocery getter or grandparent vehicle!

Seriously....thanks to all with all of the great info on this board. More pics to come. I do not know how to post a pic as part of this post but maybe RP can lift if from my gallery. Here is the link for all to see of the first change!

https://www.f150online.com/galleries...w.cfm?num=7430

Merry Christmas (ours will be white for sure!)!

MasSalsa

Old 12-19-2004, 04:02 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Great pictures mass! Those made me smile...

Merry Christmas!

RP

(posting images is pretty simple... cruise through the questions about the site forum and you'll see oodles of posts concerning this question)

Old 12-19-2004, 04:55 PM
Only kids can break in a truck the right way and the way you didn't want them too.

You are a brave man with young kids and your KR. I am stressed with my kids and they are 7 and 11. They are coming around to taking care of the truck, now if I could get them to help in the house.

Always good to see a GOOD LOOKING FAMILY

with

a SSSSSWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTT TRUCK!!!

Merry Christmas and have a great New Year.

:santa:

Old 12-20-2004, 05:52 AM
Congrats on the new KR! Love the color. Those are some very funny picutures and should go in the F150 Hall of Fame.

Hope you and your family enjoy your new truck for many years to come.

Tom

Old 12-20-2004, 06:27 AM
That means good luck........I use it the same way with our three kids. Nice in the warmer months but complaints do come in colder weather .

Good Luck with the new Truck.

Quick Reply: Inexpensive mod on my new KR