Now this is a nice interior...

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2002, 03:08 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
more money than I have....

Old 08-07-2002, 06:23 PM
Not my bag baby. I would have spent my money on many other things before I would do that to the interior of any truck. I give the guy credit for doing all that though.

Wes

Old 08-08-2002, 12:20 AM
Well that the difference bewtween me & other people. some people spend 30-50k on a vehicle & still have the same one everyother person that spent the same 30-50k has. i took a 22k vehicle spent about 12k and have a one-of-a-kind truck that thousands of people wish they had. and im already starting on my 2nd one...stock aint for me....

Old 08-08-2002, 01:32 AM
Gotta give the guy his props... assuming he did the work. Tell ya the truth, if you just tossed dollars at it, I'd be dissapointed. I can appreciate the look, but like others, just not my thing. If you don't want opinions, don't ask for them; you won't always get the ones you're looking for.

Old 08-08-2002, 06:06 PM
That is a sweet interior, but a little too low for a F150 in my opinion.

Old 08-20-2002, 12:56 AM
BlownHard...When I air it up..its higher than your lightning

Old 09-12-2002, 11:11 PM
yea it looks cool for a show but i know that i would be called gay if i had my truck decked out that way

Old 09-18-2002, 06:14 PM
This place is tough!

Hey everyone....

Didn't your mommas teach you that if you didn't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all?

Yeah...I know that there are the "hey...they asked for it...if you're going to ask opinions be prepared for opinions" responders, but I'd hate to know that you folks have kids...I can just imagine your two year old coming up to you...Daddy/Mommy! What do you think of my drawing?
YOU: That sucks! Where did you learn to draw!?!?! That is ugly?!?! Now go run out in the street and play motorcycle and stand between the headlights you litttle creep! Hey, you asked so live with the consequences you little ****!"

Flame away if you must

Aftermath...
How did you do the dash. I have been thinking about covering the dash in leather with padding underneath. The ABS plastic dash is really cheap and tacky and having a leather covered dash like a Porsche sounds interesting to me...Could it be done?
K

Old 09-18-2002, 06:30 PM
listen up kobashi or what ever the *** your name is. I dont have kids - Im 18 and in college. What do you expect to hear out of a college kid about a ****ty lookin interior? Thats my opinion, and if he asks for it, hes gona get it, and believe me he has from quite a few people on here. Now its true that its nicer than my 98 anniv series, but if i had the money to do that, i sure as hell *WOULD NOT* turn my truck into a ricer. I do not disagree that its a nice truck, but it sucks in my opinion, and im not afraid to say so. And only a dumb_ass like you would tell your kids to go do somethin stupid like that. I plan on being a good parent one day Its just like Okie DRN said;
"If you don't want opinions, don't ask for them; you won't always get the ones you're looking for."
If you like those ugly trucks lowered and turned into Honda lookalikes, fine, just dont tell us!
-Patrick

Old 09-18-2002, 06:45 PM
Bad day at school Green?

Old 09-18-2002, 07:13 PM
i can appriceate all the work that went into that truck ive seen one come from the ground up to win 2nd at the mini truckin nationals a couple years ago it was featured in mini truckin mag.
so i know what kind of work goes into it but its a daily driver arnt you concerned with saftey lets say your goin down the road 60 mph and a bag blows out wife and kid with ya and you aint got an airbag to boot? thats y my buddy got rid of his was pullin in the drive way blew out a bag and scared him to death he had a child on the way at the time and it made him think what would of happend if i wasnt goin 5mph im not tryin to flame you or anything you may have much stronger bags than he did thats something i dont know but i belive i would take that into concideration before i did something like that to my truck

Old 09-18-2002, 08:21 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Wow, such hostility from someone so young, college you say?? They're not teaching much there, are they?,,,,98

Old 09-18-2002, 08:24 PM
F150online
Founder
I think it may be time for a refresher course on our forums rules...

https://www.f150online.com/forums/forumrules.html

Quick Reply: Now this is a nice interior...