Now this is a nice interior...

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2002, 04:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would enter in a show with him............hmmmmmmmmmmm....guess I would have to go buy that Honda Civic first.................I guess he is confused, he must of thought that was a HONDA, not a FORD!!!!!!!!

Old 05-11-2002, 05:47 PM
Well seeing that last post made no sense..... plenty of Fords enter shows. What do you think Trukin Magazine does articles on? Those aren't car washes. All im saying is that you guys dont have to like the guys interior but you dont need to criticize something you cant even compete with. When one of you has put that much time, effort, and money into your truck, then I could understand your criticsm. A bug shield and an exhaust tip can't touch what that guy has done with not only his interior but alos his exterior.

Old 05-14-2002, 10:01 PM
HMMMMMMMMMM...my truck stickered at $36K.....I think that is enough money spent on her!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-14-2002, 10:32 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by Nikko
Well seeing that last post made no sense..... plenty of Fords enter shows. What do you think Trukin Magazine does articles on? Those aren't car washes. All im saying is that you guys dont have to like the guys interior but you dont need to criticize something you cant even compete with. When one of you has put that much time, effort, and money into your truck, then I could understand your criticsm. A bug shield and an exhaust tip can't touch what that guy has done with not only his interior but alos his exterior.
His interior is a bit ricey. I'll give him credit for putting the time in but he could have atleast made it good looking.

His exterior? He didn't do much to his exterior. Most lightning owners do that to their trucks as well as a lot of other people. Still, a dropped F-150 EC looks stupid!

Old 05-15-2002, 12:01 AM
I do appreciate that he put alot of time into it. He did a great job on everything, but why would you do that to an F-150. If he wants the ricer look, tell him to get one, not turn something that shouldn't be one into one.

You let all of us know when youve put that much time into your truck. Or when you could beat that guy in a show
Nikko, if you only knew how much time Intel has put into his truck. He has spent more time keeping his truck looking great, than that guy did make his look like crap.

Last edited by beastie; 05-15-2002 at 12:07 AM.
Old 05-15-2002, 12:10 AM
I dont think I'd trust "The Club" on that steering Wheele!

Old 05-15-2002, 07:48 PM
Well, its good to see that you guys are also criticizing the exterior. First off, its not a lightning, and actually looks nothing like one with the exception of the Wings West front bumper. Do any of you have 20 inch rims? The truck also obviously has air bags. Most people do not do that, and installing something like that takes a lot more time and work than keeping a truck clean. He also changed his 97/98 front end to the 99 and newer front. Another minor detail that probably took much effort.

Old 05-15-2002, 08:37 PM
i have to agree with the majority ... i dont care much for it myself..but what makes customizng so great is we all have our individual tastes...so i guess if he likes it its okay... i have seen worse..its just not what i like...

Old 05-16-2002, 12:54 PM
seats are cool..but that crap on the dash, nah.....

Old 05-16-2002, 01:04 PM
Like it, but there is one 'glaring' problem. Any type of TV or monitor that can be viewed from the drivers seat is very illegal in most states, and totally dumb else where. Hell, most can't even drive and talk on a phone, let alone drive and play a video game.

Old 05-16-2002, 08:36 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Thumbs up

Sorry, hate to say it, but there is NOTHING rice about that interior??? Have you seen any high end Street Rods in the last say, 20 years? Most of them up until lately, have been dripping in tweed. So have MANY show trucks, regardless of make or model. I don't care for the steering wheel, but that's a matter of opinion. I would have used a stock black leather wheel if it was mine, but I like the interior otherwise. It shows creativity and a different styling idea from the norm. A simple "not for me" would have sufficed. No one should feel the need to outright insult someones hard work. If all of our trucks were the same(or stock), this would be a boring site don't you think?,,,,,98

Just my opinions, flame away

Last edited by 98SCREAMER; 05-17-2002 at 01:41 AM.
Old 05-16-2002, 09:54 PM
98Screamer, THANK YOU. You are about the only one (other than myself) defending this guys interior. I think Lew B made a good point in saying that everyoine has their taste. So, rather than waste my time in continuing to post on this subject, ill just end on the simple fact that this guys truck is untouchable compared to all of yours. Different strokes, different folks.

Old 05-16-2002, 10:44 PM
Nikko and 98, i'm with ya, as i said in my earlier post, he did do a nice job. Its not my style, but i still give the guy credit for all he did on the inside AND the outside. That whole project took alot of work, time and money on top of the initial price of his truck. If its not your style though, you can just say exactly that, its not your type, you don't have to tear his truck up.

Old 05-17-2002, 07:26 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Exclamation

There's a feature truck in Sport Truck right now with almost the exact same thing done to the interior. Go figure?,,,,,98

Old 05-26-2002, 01:57 AM
Personally, I like the interior (for the most part)....can you even imagine how cold that steering wheel would be on a snowy morning. I don't care for any of the wheels on the truck, outside or inside, keep stock sized wheels. I don't like the lowering idea, it seems like a crime to me, A truck is only to go up from stock.

Quick Reply: Now this is a nice interior...