Just got my Neopreme Seat Covers

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2014, 09:14 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TruckGuy24
I just wanted to add a little info to this post if Coy does not mind. I have the Tan interior on my '04 And it stains so easily. My seats all look new (minus a few water spots that appear when you look at them the wrong way lol) except my drivers seat. I eventually will replace the foam but it annoys me and I wanted to add a little flare to the inside. I researched Wet Okle's, the ones Coy got, and a few others. I found a nice Black and Tan NeoSupreme set by CoverKing on Amazon for $140. They are NeoSupreme as are these Shear Comforts. That's why these cost so much less. They are NOT fully waterproof. It's a bit confusing at first, but that is the reason the Wet Okle's cost so much.

From Shear Comfort's website

Seeing numerous people get this fabric and have positive results is why I chose to do what I did and obviously Coy is having similar results (despite a different brand). I didn't see the point in paying nearly 600-800 bucks on seat covers. That's almost Katzkin cost right there. Hope that helps anyone... for the price, I think covers like this seem like a great compromise on quality and price.

Did you get fronts only? Anything auto has them for 254! Yikes. Link to the Amazon ones? Do they allow for side air bags?

Old 07-02-2014, 09:50 AM

Received 37 Likes on 33 Posts
I did get the fronts only. I never put anyone in the back so I don't see the point in spending the money at the moment. Eventually yes, but just no point right now. I don't have side airbags so no idea but here's the link:

Amazon.com: Coverking Custom Fit Front 50/50 Bucket Seat Cover for Select Ford F-Series Models - Neosupreme 2-Tone (Tan with Black sides): Automotive Amazon.com: Coverking Custom Fit Front 50/50 Bucket Seat Cover for Select Ford F-Series Models - Neosupreme 2-Tone (Tan with Black sides): Automotive

They do say work with integrated airbags

Old 07-02-2014, 09:53 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TruckGuy24
I did get the fronts only. I never put anyone in the back so I don't see the point in spending the money at the moment. Eventually yes, but just no point right now. I don't have side airbags so no idea but here's the link:

Amazon.com: Coverking Custom Fit Front 50/50 Bucket Seat Cover for Select Ford F-Series Models - Neosupreme 2-Tone (Tan with Black sides): Automotive

They do say work with integrated airbags

Thanks, those say theuy do not fit 2013, looking for more! Thanks

Old 07-04-2014, 11:29 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Be sure to post pics up John. The reason i got these so fast was the 07 Xlt i had.. It was rediculous how easy they stained.. So i didnt want to take the chance on the new truck. That way when i trade it in the inside will look brand new.. Hell i still have the plastics on the carpet under the original floor mats that has never been used thanks to my husky mats.

Old 07-04-2014, 11:39 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 134 Likes on 112 Posts
Neoprene? unless im wrong.... Guess i need to do a super mod edit for you

Old 07-05-2014, 07:02 AM

Received 37 Likes on 33 Posts
Will do coy... stains so easy! I should have them on mid week or next weekend.

Pat they aren't real neoprene... similar material they call neosupreme LOL.

Old 07-05-2014, 10:51 AM
Global Moderator &

Received 134 Likes on 112 Posts
His title doesnt say neosupreme tho, it says neopreme?

the website linked says neoprene too....

Quick Reply: Just got my Neopreme Seat Covers