F150online Forums

F150online Forums (https://www.f150online.com/forums/)
-   Interior Care (https://www.f150online.com/forums/interior-care-49/)
-   -   Just got my Neopreme Seat Covers (https://www.f150online.com/forums/interior-care/491958-just-got-my-neopreme-seat-covers.html)

KingRanchCoy 11-13-2013 07:34 PM

Just got my Neopreme Seat Covers

5 Attachment(s)
Ordered these a few weeks ago and they just came in today.. They fit perfect! I highly recommend www.shearcomfort.com

On to the Pics

Attachment 10985

http://i362.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps79e623fb.jpg

Attachment 10986

Attachment 10987

Attachment 10988

Attachment 10989

01 gt f150 11-13-2013 10:59 PM

Dam those covers look great!!

onebadfiveoh 11-13-2013 11:08 PM

Yeah they do! They actually look OEM! It's like "I can't believe it's not butter", but for seat covers! Or something like that.... LOL

Big B's FX4 11-13-2013 11:49 PM

Nice!

Shanks12 11-14-2013 12:13 AM

Those look pretty good. Most covers look cheap and oversized. Looks just as good as my Wet Okoles

KMAC0694 11-14-2013 01:23 AM

Those look like the fit extremely well. They are just the slip-over style, right? They look like full-replacements for the actual seat covers.

Price is pretty good too for how tight those look

KingRanchCoy 11-14-2013 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by Shanks12 (Post 5035924)
Those look pretty good. Most covers look cheap and oversized. Looks just as good as my Wet Okoles

I'm very happy with them, my last set of custom covers were not even close to these, They would slide around and wrinkle up. I looked at the Wet Okoles and these are the same fabric but were around $125.00 less plus shipping for the wet okoles.

The only difference i could tell in these compared to the wet okole's are the warranty, These are only 1 year where as the wet okoles are lifetime warranty. I read all the reviews on these shear comforts and decided i wasnt going to worry about the warranty since they seem to hold up great according to all the reviews.

Originally Posted by KMAC0694 (Post 5035945)
Those look like the fit extremely well. They are just the slip-over style, right? They look like full-replacements for the actual seat covers.

Price is pretty good too for how tight those look

They are the slip on covers, took me about 3 hours to get both front and back sets on, after a few curse words during the install they were finally done :). Ive already had 2 people see these in my truck and they couldn't believe they were just covers, they thought it was done at a upholstery place.

Shanks12 11-14-2013 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by KingRanchCoy (Post 5035993)
I'm very happy with them, my last set of custom covers were not even close to these, They would slide around and wrinkle up. I looked at the Wet Okoles and these are the same fabric but were around $125.00 less plus shipping for the wet okoles.

The only difference i could tell in these compared to the wet okole's are the warranty, These are only 1 year where as the wet okoles are lifetime warranty. I read all the reviews on these shear comforts and decided i wasnt going to worry about the warranty since they seem to hold up great according to all the reviews.

They are the slip on covers, took me about 3 hours to get both front and back sets on, after a few curse words during the install they were finally done :). Ive already had 2 people see these in my truck and they couldn't believe they were just covers, they thought it was done at a upholstery place.

Haha.. I took me longer than that just to get the back seat out.. That was a MAJOR PITA

But yeah I don't blame you, if the reviews are good and say they will last then you should be good.

KingRanchCoy 11-14-2013 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by Shanks12 (Post 5036017)
Haha.. I took me longer than that just to get the back seat out.. That was a MAJOR PITA

But yeah I don't blame you, if the reviews are good and say they will last then you should be good.

I was pretty lucky on the back seat of mine, i was able to pull that pin to release the seat back.. Otherwise it was going to be hell.

TruckGuy24 06-01-2014 07:46 PM

Coy how are these working out? I'm looking at eventually getting a set in a few months. Doing some research now.

KingRanchCoy 06-01-2014 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by TruckGuy24 (Post 5088940)
Coy how are these working out? I'm looking at eventually getting a set in a few months. Doing some research now.

They are doing great, No problems what so ever. Still nice and tight, Look New Still and dont slide around at all..

digitaltrucker 06-22-2014 10:50 PM

Do these allow for the side air bags to do their thing? Seat AC?

KingRanchCoy 06-23-2014 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by digitaltrucker (Post 5092610)
Do these allow for the side air bags to do their thing? Seat AC?

Yes, they have the option when you order for side air bags. Not sure about the Heated and cooled seats.. You can email them and ask, they are fast at responding.

TruckGuy24 06-23-2014 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by KingRanchCoy (Post 5088952)
They are doing great, No problems what so ever. Still nice and tight, Look New Still and dont slide around at all..

Forgot to respond.. glad to hear, thanks Coy!

TruckGuy24 07-02-2014 07:53 AM

I just wanted to add a little info to this post if Coy does not mind. I have the Tan interior on my '04 And it stains so easily. My seats all look new (minus a few water spots that appear when you look at them the wrong way lol) except my drivers seat. I eventually will replace the foam but it annoys me and I wanted to add a little flare to the inside. I researched Wet Okle's, the ones Coy got, and a few others. I found a nice Black and Tan NeoSupreme set by CoverKing on Amazon for $140. They are NeoSupreme as are these Shear Comforts. That's why these cost so much less. They are NOT fully waterproof. It's a bit confusing at first, but that is the reason the Wet Okle's cost so much.

From Shear Comfort's website

Shear Comfort Neo-Supreme Seat Covers are made in the USA from a high wear, UV-protected neoprene style material. They offer superb protection for your original seats.
Seeing numerous people get this fabric and have positive results is why I chose to do what I did and obviously Coy is having similar results (despite a different brand). I didn't see the point in paying nearly 600-800 bucks on seat covers. That's almost Katzkin cost right there. Hope that helps anyone... for the price, I think covers like this seem like a great compromise on quality and price.