*HELP* All lights flickering every 10-30 seconds *HELP*

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2011, 10:09 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation *HELP* All lights flickering every 10-30 seconds *HELP*

I own a 2007 F150 HD Edition with 45k on it and I have been having a problem with all of my lights flickering. Interior and exterior. Headlights, tails, third brake, running, interior dome/map, cluster, etc. Just about every light blinks. Im thinking changing just the battery might fix it because it is the factory battery from 07 and it kind of drags when starting up unlike when it used to just fire up quick. But, I have been reading some other forms and people are saying it could be an alternator problem. I don't have an HIDs. I did do the interior LED conversion but that was just snapping in bulbs. I also changed the heads, tails, and third to LEDs and halos in the heads. Any help is very much appreciated.

Thanks
-Vert

Old 10-31-2011, 10:31 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
So all of your lights are aftermarket? Take your truck to AutoZone and they can put your alternator and your battery on a stress test and tell you if they are okay. That would be the easiest solution.

Old 11-01-2011, 09:41 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for your reply.

Yes, all of my lights on the exterior are aftermarket. Only thing aftermarket inside is dome and map lights.

All of my light mods are basically plug and play. The only thing I had to wire up was the halos/leds in my headlights.

Could all the LEDs be causing this?

Thanks
-Vert

Quick Reply: *HELP* All lights flickering every 10-30 seconds *HELP*