Harness help.

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2009, 11:06 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Harness help.

So I as installing my Audiophile Sub the last night using that FRD04-AUX RCA connector since I am missing the sub plug on my HU when I noticed the mythical "sub harness" taped to the back of the HU harness. The other end is supposed to be under the driver's side rear seat correct? I can't find it. How hard is it to to actually find so I don't shred the carpet back there. I found the slit, no harness.

Thank you all...

Old 01-31-2009, 05:45 PM
Harness help

Thread just under yours has a pretty specific description of where you can find the harness. "Tips installing a Audiophile set up with OEM Subwoofer"

Old 01-31-2009, 08:00 PM
Yeah I saw that, even responded to the duplicate that was posted elsewhere. THe fact is it is I still cannot feel it there unfortunately. Does not matter now, selling the Audiophile and created a custom setup on my own. Thanx though.

Old 02-01-2009, 11:23 AM
If you have an IT buddy or someone who works with phone installs, ask to borrow their "pinger"It hooks to any wire in the plug and you should be able to pick up something close to where you think it is. Maybe even through the carpet.

Old 02-01-2009, 12:49 PM
It doesnt matter if its back behind the radio. That wont mean that its under the seat. Because there is many other things that is necessary for it to be back there.

Quick Reply: Harness help.