Harley-Davidson

2002 Hd's Not Selling?

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2002, 10:11 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BigIke, i agree with you. I'm not disagreeing with anyone on here. I'm just making points. Such as the scab has more seating room, but i do agree that the screw is way more comfortable for longer trips. Also, I think it was a good move for ford to put in the s/c to appeal to more hp enthusiasts. I don't think that i would have gotten the HD if it was s/c in 00, just cuz i can barely afford the truck let alone the gas money with a lead foot and s/c. But as for being worth more, i'm looking past 3 years, i'm looking at around 10 years and longer after the HD series is finished. I don't ever plan on selling this beauty, just adding to my collection, so i do think that in the far future the 1st one will be worth the most. Maybe not by alot, but i think it will be a little ahead. It doesn't really matter though cuz i'm not gonna sell it so... ANyway, hope i didn't sound like i was argueing with anyone, just pointing out different views on stuff. They are all awsome trucks. Hopefully ford doesn't overkill them and make too many. I hope it just stays with the f150's, and ends with their centineal year.

Old 06-05-2002, 10:19 PM
Harley 356,
That's cool man.. I will admit, I didn't think gas mileage could get much worse than my '01 screw.... I was wrong. I need to start going a little easier on the pedal, gas is 1.70 here for premium...

Old 06-06-2002, 11:02 AM
It's not a bad thing that Ford wants to make a profit. Any and all companies want to make a profit. I would love to have a supercharged screw, but I don't like all that Harley --it!! I would just like a supercharged F-150 screw or s/c flareside. Good day!

Quick Reply: 2002 Hd's Not Selling?