San Antonio Rally-SURVEY ( what we will do)

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2000, 03:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool San Antonio Rally-SURVEY ( what we will do)

Hello Friends,
Ok I figure Friday night around 6pm we can head out to some of the local hot rod hang outs, after that is done we can head to my house and drink some beers and make fun of Sean.

Ok on Saturday, there are so many things we can do I figured the majority can vote on what the group will do.

OK here are some of my ideas..

1) Lake
2) Cruise the hill country small towns
3) Sea World
4) Six Flags Fiesta Texas

If the Lake is chosen, those who want to bring their water toys can. (I can also arrange for a place to keep them safe and sound when they arent being used.) We can BBQ, and do the whole lake thing. I will need some advance notice though on this on, so I can reserve our pavilion. The park is owned by SAPD, so depending on who else is out there on that date, we may have it to ourselves. We have a boat ramp-dock, playground, very nice place.
If one of the other ideas are chosen I will see what kind of group rates we can get, and special parking area set up( hopefully).
If we arent to tired maybe we can hit the River Walk, Alamo, and Tower of America,s Saturday night. The Alamo and Tower would make a great group picture of us Texas Chapter f150online members.
Ok now it is in your hands. Let me know.

Dave

------------------
1998 F-150, SC/Flairside,oxford white 4x2,4.6,auto,3.55s,nerf bars,cls 111 towing,bed liner w/mat,atlas polished wheels w/285/75 R/16 BFG A/Ts (black side out),all plastics guards/bug shields,air raid/k & n filter, superchipped, duals out the back corners, flow master 3 chamber, snug top lid, f-150 online sticker back window-honk if you see me!!! Fabtech 3 1/2 lift .coverking dash cover, Lumi Logo's (front and rear), clear front corner lenses, muth mirrors.

San Antonio
DWESSELS89@AOL.COM

[This message has been edited by DAVENSA (edited 03-12-2000).]

[This message has been edited by DAVENSA (edited 03-12-2000).]

Old 03-13-2000, 02:01 AM
I vote lake or cruising hillcountry what ever floats yalls boat is cool with me.

------------------
TRUCK
2000 F150 Sport XLT 4.2L V6 Bright Red Flareside S/C. CD Player.

MODS
Code Alarm Surestart LX, Window Tint, K&N Filter. Flowmaster 50 series dual exhaust with 3.5" chrome tips, Superchip,Muth Signal Mirrors, Pioneer DEH-P7000R cd player

Old 03-13-2000, 08:55 AM
I like the Hill Country idea. I am not opposed to a little water skiing though...if anyone wants to bring their boat, and skis, ect...my first choice would be the hill country because I LOVE to drive!!!!

------------------
Y2K F150 4x4 ORP Lariat 5.4L Loaded to the max Oxford white all the way down
K&N filter,tinted glass,DEE-ZEE platnium series black tool box.SUPERCHIP,
manik grill guard with 2 PIAA 120 watt off-road racing lights (they're bright)
Gibson swept side cat back exhaust.
I have alot to do before april...
edwardmb@earthlink.net
Please don't drink and drive!

[This message has been edited by FDLFDCoD (edited 03-13-2000).]

Old 03-13-2000, 11:18 AM
Talking

HILL COUNTRY!! I'm stayin' in Fredericksburg!!

------------------
1999 F-150 4x4 SuperCab, Deep Wedgewood Blue, ORP, 4-Wheel ABS, Loaded, Flowmaster 50 series, K&N, Tint, Super-White headlights, Westin Nerf Bars, Toff Spray-On Bedliner, Pioneer DEH-P3000 and TS-A6815 speakers, ADS PQ/8 amp.

Old 03-13-2000, 08:26 PM
Banned
Heck, the price of gas should be at about $2.00 per gallon by then !!!
Let's all go drive & go broke ! LOL

Fiesta Texas sounds like fun for a while !! I haven't been on a roller coaster in years & Dave said they have a bunch of them there !
Anyone else like that idea ?

Then we can make fun of Dave...

SS

[This message has been edited by SS97Ford (edited 03-13-2000).]

Old 03-13-2000, 08:34 PM
DAVE DONT DO RIDES VERY WELL.......DAVE WILL WATCH, IF I AINT DRIVING I AINT RIDING...

Old 03-13-2000, 10:41 PM
Fiesta sounds good, but not for everyone. I like the Hill Country--maybe Lukenbach. Can you scout a route if we go with it?

Trending Topics

Old 03-13-2000, 11:43 PM
Banned
Exclamation

Blackhawk/Dave, the rest... I think we all can probably agree on the "Driving" part that day. That's why we're all gonna be there in the first place, WE LOVE TO DRIVE OUR TRUCKS !!

I think we just need to get "2" things straight first... One is "where" are we gonna go ? The second is that "We ALL drive Safely when in the GROUP"

SS

Old 03-14-2000, 12:54 AM
how about a treck up to enchanted rock Dave That is an awesome drive and there is a park. We could probably call ahead and reserve some space or something. Just a thought

Old 03-14-2000, 02:24 PM
Lightbulb

Here's another idea to throw in the pot. If we wind up doing the Hill Country cruise (or Enchanted Rock), there is a great microbrewery in Fredericksburg that serves some pretty good German and American food and has great beers. Big "Biergarten" in the back that could probably house us all. Just a thought. Comments?

------------------
1999 F-150 4x4 SuperCab, Deep Wedgewood Blue, ORP, 4-Wheel ABS, Loaded, Flowmaster 50 series, K&N, Tint, Super-White headlights, Westin Nerf Bars, Toff Spray-On Bedliner, Pioneer DEH-P3000 and TS-A6815 speakers, ADS PQ/8 amp.

Old 03-14-2000, 04:16 PM
Ok, Sounds like the drive in the Hill Country have it..Was kinda hoping so....Will "scout" out potential areas sometime this week-weekend..If you guys are like me, curvy scenic areas are the best, and for those lightning guys, some nice straight aways to get out hte carbon (you to BUCK).....Will keep all posted....

Indigo,
Fredericksburg and Echanted Rock (before Brewery) might be the choice...will check into all of the ideas....
Dave

------------------
1998 F-150, SC/Flairside,oxford white 4x2,4.6,auto,3.55s,nerf bars,cls 111 towing,bed liner w/mat,atlas polished wheels w/285/75 R/16 BFG A/Ts (black side out),all plastics guards/bug shields,air raid/k & n filter, superchipped, duals out the back corners, flow master 3 chamber, snug top lid, f-150 online sticker back window-honk if you see me!!! Fabtech 3 1/2 lift .coverking dash cover, Lumi Logo's (front and rear), clear front corner lenses, muth mirrors.

San Antonio
DWESSELS89@AOL.COM

Old 03-14-2000, 06:22 PM
Any mud and such for the 4X4's? I am getting my 4" lift next week and some big shoes too. I think I need to get her dirty. How 'bout it Mudder?

------------------
Y2K F150 4x4 ORP Lariat 5.4L Loaded to the max Oxford white all the way down
K&N filter,tinted glass,DEE-ZEE platnium series black tool box.SUPERCHIP,
manik grill guard with 2 PIAA 120 watt off-road racing lights (they're bright)
Gibson swept side cat back exhaust. White Face gauges, lighted Ford logo, Airraid.
I have alot to do before april...
edwardmb@earthlink.net
Please don't drink and drive!

Old 03-14-2000, 08:30 PM
Banned
Thumbs up

Dave the drive sounds the best. Where we go I will leave up to you. Another questions is where to go in the evening time right before dark. Maybe a local hang out or something so that we can show off all the trucks. I believe you had talked about some place earlier. Dave you might also want to stake out some of the local gas stations around the Hotel so that everyone can fill up before the drivers meeting on Saturday morning. That way we wont have to worry about anyone needing gas on the trip.

------------------
Mumbly also known as Buck
Carrollton Texas (DFW), Part of the F150 Online Texas Chapter
Black 1999 Stage 3 Roush F-150 Super Cab Flairside
Here are all the goodies: Kenne Bell Supercharger, Roush Suspension, 18"x 9.5 Chrome Wheels, B. F. Goodrich Z295/45, Full Ground Effects, Roush Leather Signatured Interior (Front and Back), Flowmaster with Side Exit Infront of the Wheel, Embroidered Floor Mats, F1 Cobra Hood, ******* Hard Tonneau, Bedrug, Slide Window, and lots of other little odds and ends

Work rhigh@nortelnetworks.com
Anytime mumbly_f150@yahoo.com
Home mumbly@gte.net

[This message has been edited by Mumbly (edited 03-14-2000).]

Old 03-14-2000, 10:21 PM
Buck,
Way ahead of you on the gas thing, RACE TRACK is probably the cheapest gas in the area and its on the way to my house on Bandera Rd. (about 2 miles down the road from the hotel)
Cant think of any Saturday night hang outs but I will be on the look out....Unles Bun and Barrel does there think on Saturday night.....But I will be on the look out.....

Dave

Old 03-14-2000, 11:57 PM
Banned
Red face

RaceTrac Gas ?? Buck...... that's not Texaco ! What will we do ? LOL

SS

Quick Reply: San Antonio Rally-SURVEY ( what we will do)