What gets on your nerves?

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2002, 08:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry What gets on your nerves?

I hate it when I am driving and I see another truck that looks just like mine. That really chaps my behind. At my local dealership, there is a 99 model that is identical to mine, except that my truck is a 97. That really disturbs me that someone will be driving a truck just like mine in my own area. That stinks. I hate it when you don't see a truck on the road, and you buy one, and all of a sudden there are 50,000 of them, and yours is just 'another one of those'. Not too mad here, just annoyed. What little things get on your nerves?

Old 10-30-2002, 08:38 PM
what gets on my nerves

people that complain about other people having trucks just like theirs--haha just kidding(my trucks very similar to yours)--hmmm.......what gets on my nerves........
Ricers! Those dam hondas and other imports with those fart cans and "hi performance" stickers. Gosh there are tooooo dam many of them f@ggots running around in those things. Im thankful i drive a V-8 Ford pickup. They may be able to outrace me but i know im very proud to be a country boy drivin a pickup

period .

-Patrick

Old 10-30-2002, 10:02 PM
Drivers that can't seem to get to the posted speed limit while I'm driving to work. I've been stuck behind people that think 35 is ok in a 55 zone. If it wasn't for these morons I could sleep in a little longer.

Old 10-30-2002, 10:23 PM
People on the turnpike/freeway that hit their brakes even though you can clearly see the cop is out of his car and next to the window of the one he has pulled over.

Like he is going to jump back into his car and come after you for like 5 - 10mph over the speed limit when his writting a ticket for someone else...

Old 10-30-2002, 10:29 PM
I hate people who talk alot of crap that they can't back up. Also i hate people who race up to a stop sign and jam on the brakes. It really sends a chill up your spine when your going thru an intersection at about 55 miles an hour and they do that.

Old 10-30-2002, 10:33 PM
If you don't like people driving trucks identical to yours, then perhaps Ford F150 was a bad choice. Ford only makes like 10 billion of them a year, so there's bound to be a few just like yours.

My #1 pet peeve is cars in the passing lane. It's not "driving the speed limit" lane, or even "drive 10 MPH above the speed limit" lane. It's a "passing" lane and no matter how fast you're driving, if there's a car overtaking you in the passing lane, you either speed up or move over.

Old 10-30-2002, 10:41 PM
Nothing gets on my nerves anymore since the doc put me on nerve pills.

Trending Topics

Old 10-31-2002, 01:38 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Lotsa stuff used to get on my nerves, but now, all my nerves are all gone
2 big bumba spliffs aerly in the morning make
all your troubles away mon.
Everyting be eye-ree mon,

Actually, my list is pretty short:
**Rude people
** Stupid people
** Liars
** Know-it-alls
** Tacky, crappy, gaudy RICE!
** Poor losers

Old 10-31-2002, 01:47 AM
people (and cops) who assume you're speeding because you have a nice truck that LOOKS fast (or has loud exhaust).

Old 10-31-2002, 04:42 AM
An American V8 that's supposed to run really smooth but isn't. :o

Old 10-31-2002, 08:19 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Europe: Have you had it checked yet. Can't have the only F150 in Europe running poorly.

Fast lane squatters are about the worst if we're talking about car related issues. It goes without saying, dealing with 'some' women is right up there too.

Old 10-31-2002, 08:23 AM
People who get on a TOLL ROAD and are suprised when they have to stop and pay a TOLL, which requires that they have MONEY to to pay the TOLL. This then causes them to stop dead in the lane, dig around for change, realize that they don't have change, switch lanes to a booth where they can break a (*&^% $20; all they while they are talking on their cell phone.

The following is a helpful piece of info for these people:

In the event that you are confronted with the option of choosing a regular highway and a tollway,turnpike, or limited access highway choose the regular road. If you choose the toll road you will be expected to pay a toll. Please refer to the following...

TOLL (tOL) :noun
1) A fee or tax paid for a liberty or privilege, such as passing over a bridge or highway.

Old 10-31-2002, 09:17 AM
SPAM
pop ups
banner ads
anyone who's a brake spaz

Old 10-31-2002, 11:01 AM
All of you people. Well you and you are cool, youre alright. but the rest of you? Pffffft

Old 10-31-2002, 12:09 PM
People that talk too much, people that can't even do the speed limit, people that cut me off in traffic, people that cut me off when I'm speaking...

Quick Reply: What gets on your nerves?