What gets on your nerves?

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2002, 08:09 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm not too hip on the new styles for todays utes.
Since I dress like Rodney Dangerfields "Regular Guy Look", I'm not up on todays fashions.

Whats with all the young punks around here dressing like theire from the ghetto?
You know the huge baggy pants that are 2 sizes too big, the one pant leg rolled up, the sideways ballcap?
and the 10 gold chains with the cadilac emblem dangling from it?

What's up with dat??

My wife & I drove to Ottawa last week for a dr's appointment, on the way back, we stopped in a McDonalds for some lunch.
While we're in there eating, theres a bunch of families and their kids also, nothing out of the ordinary, then 4 punks walked in like what I described above, and theyre yelling at each other, F-this, and F-that, the other people looked away because they didnt want no trouble, but Habibi can't stand it when foul mkouth punks are running a muk, and talking stupid in front of women and children.
I w3alked up to them, and told them to shut their mouth while inside the restaurant, I was kinda hoping they woulda lipped off, because I hate punks like that, but then they got all quiet and apologized.

And what's with kids today anyway? They all messed up and have no respect for anything. I think some of the parents deserve a smack from not raising them properly.

Old 10-31-2002, 08:20 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AMEN Habibi, AMEN!

Old 10-31-2002, 08:55 PM
Habibi:

I am wit yo bro. I know what you mean and I am the same way. I do agree with you 100% about kids and alot of parents. However over the past 10 years the liberals have been along and made it almost IMPOSSIBLE for parents to raise their kids right which in my opinion includes a GOOD smack on the ***. Now kids can call the cops on their parents etc.

Anyhow I don't worry about that. My daughter is well behaved and very respectfully I won't stand for nothing less hopefully because of the way I have been raising her. However if it did get to a point I needed to lay the law down and she told me she was going to call the cops I'd tell her don't bother I'll call them for you and theirs the door.

Old 10-31-2002, 09:50 PM
Right on man!

I know what you mean about the bleeding hearts making it more difficult to be a good parent.

Growing up as a kid, my dad probably beat the beejeezus outa me 3 or 4 times, you know, after that I behaved, because I knew what was coming if I messed up.

It got to the point that if I was acting up, all he had to do was give me "the look", and that was enough.
If we went to someones house for dinner, us kids didnt touch anything at the hosts house, we jast sat there quietly and behaved ourselves.

I'm not saying beating your kid sensless is whats needed, because abuse is just wrong, but a little good old fashion *** spankin never hurt anyone, except for a little pride.

I'm not old by any means (born in 66), but the world is a much different place now compared to when I was a kid.

Old 10-31-2002, 10:51 PM
i second TZRlightnings comment about people or cops accusing you of going too fast just casue your truck looks fast or has loud exhaust. Ive been accused several times and yes i screw around, but the times i got wrote up in high shcool i was simply driving

Old 11-01-2002, 08:14 AM
I hope this thug punk a$$ fad passes before my kids grow up (3&7) you know I was a kid once and did a lot of bad stuff (grew up in the 70's & 80's) but I can't even walk through the mall with out wanting to beat the crap out of these thug punks that believe it is their right to dissrupt the public. I am like Habibi when these punks are acting up I walk right up to them and put a little fear into their lives. My wife hates it because she thinks I am going to get killed, I always tell her "Hey I shoot back!" It is all about perception.

One good thing though that has come from the thug punk a$$ fad is that the girls all dress like Brittney Spears. I don't understand what these girls see in these scumbags though.

I call myself the rude police! If you are rude in public I let you know it!

Old 11-01-2002, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by hcmq
...My wife hates it because she thinks I am going to get killed, I always tell her "Hey I shoot back!" It is all about perception...
Still watch your back though dude. Remember you have morals and a consience, (wanna-be) "thug life" doesn't allow them to have either.

Old 11-01-2002, 11:38 AM
I can dig it! Thanks!

Old 11-01-2002, 11:49 AM
People who throw their cigarette butts (or any trash) out of their windows. If you do this you are a lazy slob and should get a ticket for littering.

I am sure I just got on some nerves.

Old 11-01-2002, 12:02 PM
Certified Goat Breeder
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Talking Re: What gets on your nerves?

People named Norm when you know they ain't.

Old 11-01-2002, 12:32 PM
Habibi:

I know where you coming from. Born in 64 here, and I got a few *** beatings in my day. I figured out if I didn't want one of them then I needed to do as told. I agree abuse in just plain wrong and some people take it to far. On the other hand a good *** wooping now and then when called for is a good thing.

My dad, and especially my mom had that LOOK, damn I hated that LOOK. I remember our mother would torture us sometimes with the "Wait till your father gets home" damn that was like at 10:00am in the morning and he didn't get home till 6 or 7 thats alot of torture 8 - 10hrs of pure HELL

Old 11-01-2002, 12:33 PM
What gets on your nerves?

The LOOK from your mom or dad as a kid...

Old 11-01-2002, 01:28 PM
Bosses/supervisors who are dumber than a rock, but they wanna jack you around just to show you they are the "boss."

People who, when stopped at a light or in the left turn-lane at a light, leave like five freakin' car-lengths between their vehicle and the one in front of them. What possesses them to do this?????

Unfairness, in any form.

"Gratis" driver's licenses given to immigrants who don't have a clue how to drive or about any of the rules of the road, but we have to be on the roads with them while they attempt to "fit in." NO, I'm not a racist; it's the truth!

Standing in line at Sam's Club when I have two items and the person in front of me has about a deuce-and-a-halfs worth of stuff...like they're gonna spend 6 moths in the Outback...and there are no other lines available.

People who get nasty when they're drunk.

Old 11-01-2002, 01:34 PM
Speaking of Sams club...

Standing in line to get your receipt checked to get OUT of a store -because you know you might just have stolen something between the register and the exit!

Old 11-01-2002, 02:03 PM
GLITTER.......

Okay, who invented that schit anyway ????
I have two daughters (9 and 13) , and damn they put that schit up in their hair, on their faces, clothes, and on and on and on...
"Dads against Glitter group"

I also very much dislike the punk @sses who hang out in the malls as discussed in the previious threads, but I'll tackle that after I get over this Glitter thing.

Marc

Quick Reply: What gets on your nerves?