Obama and race relations

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2016, 05:32 PM
Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts
Looks like the street thug and felon will be made a martyr...unbelievable...not in today's society I guess.

Last edited by PawPaw; 07-15-2016 at 05:37 PM.
Old 07-15-2016, 05:36 PM

Looks like the street thug and felon will be made a martyr...unbelievable...not in today's society I guess.

Looks like Aunt Esther was there!!

Last edited by PawPaw; 07-18-2016 at 10:20 AM.
Old 07-15-2016, 05:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Roadie
She could have told the truth from the beginning and admitted it was a mistake. The whole thing would have been over pdq. But that is not the Criminal Hellery way. Lie, Lie, Lie, and Lie again is her way.

OMG, She transmitted Top Secret, Secret, and Confidential emails over her private servers which were easy to hack. The FBI Director stated her servers were probably hacked by our enemies. Hellery put our country at risk trying to protect her privacy. The whole point of having her private servers was to keep her communication out of the jurisdiction of the Freedom of Information Act. So, nobody could request copies. ANYBODY else would be in jail right now for violating national security law.

As far as Benghazi, all of the EU countries had pulled their ambassadors out of Libya because they were not safe. Our Ambassador requested additional security over 500 times and was refused by Hellery's state department. Then when he was murdered, Hellery and the Bum concocted the story of the video about islam causing a spontaneous protest that led to the attack to cover up their extreme negligence and incompetence and to keep it from becoming a political liability for the bum in the last election.

She was in a lose/lose situation did as she was told I'm sure. Still her fault though. In all honesty, she would have been crucified even if she did admit it early on.

Still, I have to ask how critical of Trump have you been? What are his flaws in your opinion? Hasn't he lied constantly throughout the campaign? Now he has chosen a VP who has verbalized some core differences from his own.

You want a democracy and think a selfish business man is a good idea? I don't get it, I have not been part of one (in the 5 I've worked for) where a corporation is run like a democracy. The employees (who I would equate to citizens), do as they are told. The CEO and board sit at the top of the food chain and dictate. Running the country like a business is more of a dictatorship, no? He uses Bankruptcy as his scapegoat, not sure how that's going to work in government. Maybe he can negotiate and enforce as one would hope, but other countries see him as an absolute a**hat. The US has a fair chunk of dept owned by China, you think he has any leverage over them?

IMO, in the end it doesn't matter. Either one will step in the role and do little more than occupy space in a chair for 4 years. Trump has a steep learning curve in front of him if he gets the vote. I don't think he's a stupid man, but I don't think he can lead country and work with other countries. Bullying tactics don't get you far on the global stage.

Old 07-15-2016, 06:29 PM
Received 220 Likes on 200 Posts
The Buma doesn't believe the US should be a world leader and he has done a lot to take us out of that role. He folds to other countries, Iran, China, you name it. I think the difference between Hellery and Trump is like night and day. Hillary will maintain status quo. Wall street owns her and she will do whatever they want to increase the percentage of the worlds wealth that they own. Ask yourself how a couple who have been in "public service" all of their lives have amassed a net worth of over $200M. She did favors for money. Bill did favors for money. Foreign governments donate to their Canadian "charity". By Canadian law, they don't have to disclose where the money comes from. The money is bundled and given to the Clinton Foundation, a tax free "charity" in the USA. I've read that only 13% goes to charities. Somewhere else I read 20%. It's a money laundering slush fund for the clintons. In 2013, they spent over $100M on travel expenses, private jets for them to go wherever, etc. $200M went to "miscellaneous expenses". They are so corrupt I don't know why anybody would vote for a Clinton.

Of course Trump has used bankruptcy laws when needed just like all other businessmen. I think the statistics show something like 90% of new businesses fail. Trump in on film complaining about how the USA has allowed other countries to take advantage of us in trade for decades. He finally decided nobody else is going to do anything about it so he ran for President. The USA has had a trade deficit with other nations that is as high as $60B per MONTH for decades. Lots of that money is coming back into the US when foreign companies buy the businesses in the US. Then they can donate to and own politicians. We are being invaded in many ways and conquered in many ways.

Last edited by Roadie; 07-15-2016 at 06:33 PM.
Old 07-15-2016, 07:56 PM
Received 41 Likes on 37 Posts

As Crockett was looking over and seeing all of the Mexicans he turned to Bowie and said, "WE must be pourin' concrete"!

While I'm not a bandleader for the Trump campaign, you have to be some kinda stupid to consider Hillary. Ever hear of the Uranium Company? It's Russian owned. It's a US company that now owns 20% prox of the uranium in the USA. Hillary saw to it that the Russians got it. So what did she get out of it? Bill made a speech in Moscow and was paid half a million for it. And speaking of White Privilege, have you heard about Chelsea's new job? She's only making 600 grand a year to start. I never started any job at 600 grand a year and now that I think about, I never made 600 grand in any year- how about you? If you can look yerself in the mirror and vote for the accessory to murdering our officials in Benghazi, then you need to do it. No, she didn't have the final say in it, but she could have warned them. We had assets flying overhead waiting for word to engage the perps but word never came even though the Seals had laser sights on the targets. The only word that came down was to stand down. In my opinion, which won't buy you a cup of coffee, is that we have a traitor in the white house. Voting for Hillary is a vote for another one.

Old 07-15-2016, 08:01 PM
I get your point, I really do. I just don't think it will actually play out like that. Trump has time and again stated that money is his #1 driver. He has only ever been about personal gain and I can see him getting caught in the same game. 90% of new businesses are claimed to fail, the difference with Trump is that he did it when he didn't have to and then did it 3 more times. Even if it was a smart business move to file for chapter 11, doesn't it concern you that he had to? He made bad decisions that racked up billions in debt.

The sad thing is that many charities only relay on 10-20% of funds to the actual charities purpose (look at the BS around many ALS charities).

A huge factor in the US trade deficit is the demand of the population and businesses looking to make the highest profits. We all look for the "best deals"

Old 07-15-2016, 08:52 PM
If you do some research on trade, you can find out how the USA has been allowed to be screwed in our trade deals. I suppose the thinking was that we could afford to allow other countries to screw us. Well, we can't afford it any more. One famous story I remember is of the cell phone. Motorola in the USA developed the first one. they tried to market in Japan. It was "allowed" by our trade deals. But the Japanese kept coming up with excuses to prevent it until they developed their own. And that is the way it has been with Japan on everything. It has been very difficult or impossible to market US goods in Japan. We let the baxturds get away with it. Of course consumers look for the best deals. It's up to our government to look at the whole picture and protect the country's interests. But they haven't been. Have you noticed that many things you buy today has no country of origin on the label? That is in the trade deals. Can't put the country of origin on the label because if you do, citizens would tend to buy our products. The globalist don't want that. The big corporations that moved their plants over seas don't want that. it would hurt their profits.

Old 07-16-2016, 11:22 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by PawPaw

Looks like the street thug and felon will be made a martyr...unbelievable...
Don't you know, they're all choir boys after the fact, no matter how long their rap sheet is or how many felonies they've been convicted of.

Old 07-18-2016, 10:29 AM
How many more police killings on Obama's watch? These idiot's are killing the law officers that protected them during the march for civil rights days. With no police around the KKK and other groups will be back. Then what?

Old 07-18-2016, 03:02 PM
The police are tending to stay out of the ghettos and let them kill each other. Murder rates are going up in Baltimore and Chicago among others. Black Lives Matter has caused more black deaths by their crusade against cops. Unintended, but that's they way its working out.

Old 07-18-2016, 06:00 PM
Originally Posted by Roadie
The police are tending to stay out of the ghettos and let them kill each other. Murder rates are going up in Baltimore and Chicago among others. Black Lives Matter has caused more black deaths by their crusade against cops. Unintended, but that's they way its working out.
They're doing the same thing in New Orleans. Guess its OK for blacks to kill blacks.

Old 07-18-2016, 09:35 PM
Yeah, Al and Obama couldn't care less about ghetto gangsters killing each other.

Old 07-19-2016, 07:46 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
The Obama administration has not only done more to damage race relations in the United States than anybody else, but it has also fundamentally changed the definition of “racism.” Let me explain.

First, let me note that I was brought up in what would be by any definition a “very non-racist” all-white household in the 1960’s. In fact my father brought a very nice young black man and his wife home for dinner with us one night in the early 60’s. He proudly explained that he was promoting this fine young man because he was very good at what he did. This was virtually unheard of at the time and my dad took quite a bit of flack over it. But my father believed that all that really mattered in this world was attitude and initiative. He himself had to overcome many obstacles because he himself was an immigrant from eastern Europe after WWII. The color of one’s skin, their sex or religion did not matter at all to him – or to us.

Fast forward many years to my career working for a Fortune 500 company. Yes, there was some mistreatment of certain groups based on race, religion, etc. But in correcting for these past sins, we began to see people advanced more based on the color of their skin (or some other physical characteristic) than for their attitude or initiative. They called this program “Diversity” and although it didn’t sit well with my upbringing, it didn’t cause widespread harm. When too many unqualified people rose to positions they could not handle, the company went belly up. (And it did so for many reasons much bigger than improperly promoted people.) But while big businesses made amends for past sins such as discrimination against certain groups, smaller companies slipped under the radar and some bad practices continued. Please note that in my humble opinion though, race relations had improved dramatically.

Fast forward to the current administration – and their belief that discrimination and racism were rampant and needed a full court press to eradicate at all costs. This position created several very bad ripples to grow into major waves. The first belief was that police unfairly arrested more blacks than whites. While some statistics could be interpreted to show this, most folks forgot the age old adage that “There are liars, damn liars and statisticians.” For instance, would it make sense that more blacks than whites might be arrested in a community made up of 80% blacks? Some of the government statisticians somehow forgot to include critical supporting data when making many of their claims.

But misinterpreting statistical data became something of a national epidemic when people who knew nothing about statistics started incorrectly quoting and using this type of data. Then people who knew even less started taking these misinterpretations to the streets and rioting over it. Businesses were burned, lives were lost and worse for what? And this just led to even more misinformation, rioting and unrest. Anybody who so much as tried to bring some sanity to the arguments and data was publicly humiliated by the administration. Big Brother was indeed fanning the flames of unrest.

Another funny thing happened at the same time. Racism – once looked at / defined as any one group discriminating against any other group – became simply a whites discriminating against blacks thing. According to the Obama administration, there was simply no such thing as blacks discriminating against whites. Try to find a single instance of the Obama Justice Department prosecuting such a case. It simply doesn’t happen. Does anybody but me find that even the least bit odd?

All of this led to the current Black Lives Matter movement. Do black lives matter to me? Hell yes! But I actually believe that all lives matter. To show you how bad things have gotten though, in the city where I live, a local businessman got in trouble last week with the (black) Mayor for having a sign in front of his business that stated “All Lives Matter.” In fact he was actually forced to take the sign down. Can any sane person please explain to me how that sign was even the least bit wrong? Only the Obama administration can. And that my friends, is what’s really wrong.

Old 07-20-2016, 01:18 AM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
^^^Very well stated! Amen.

Old 07-20-2016, 01:05 PM
2stroked, you nailed it.

One other factor that really isn't helping is social media. Everybody that wants to voice an opinion, finds a BS stat to back it up and then spews it everywhere. People have no idea of the facts behind the stats they are "sharing".

Quick Reply: Obama and race relations