Obama and race relations

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2016, 05:30 PM
Received 220 Likes on 200 Posts
1. The wall was approved years ago. Congress hasn't completely funded it and in a democratic administration, it won't be built for sure. But, the wall isn't necessary. All that is needed is to ENFORCE EXISTING law including arresting employers who hire illegals. The Buma didn't want to and refused to enforce immigration law.
2. 3. China, Japan, and many other countries have not been abiding by trade deals with us and we've let them get away with it. At least Trump will try to do something about it. This will help the USA create jobs.
4. Enforcing immigration law is something easily done by ordering the DHS and ICE to do so. Under our current laws, all illegals have the right to their day in court which will take years, so there isn't so much he can do as far as immediately deporting them. But there are many who have been ordered to leave and they don't and the current administration doesn't want to deport them.
5. Obama is responsible for the formation of ISIS because he withdrew all our forces from Iraq. Without us there to look after things, the country fell apart. Iran encouraged the Iraqi government to kick out the Sunnis and they joined ISIS. The main thing we need to do to protect the USA is to NOT let the unvetted Syrian and other Muslim refugees into the country.
6. The EPA has taken unreasonable positions on many things that could be reversed without damage to our environment.
7. Buma and Criminal Hellery are the ones who came up with the reset button idea with Russia. If we treat them nicer, they will act nicer. Putin saw it as weakness and took Crimea and part of the Ukraine back. Totally disastrous incompetent foreign policy! This is the fool we get if we don't elect Trump.

Old 07-14-2016, 09:26 PM
Certified Goat Breeder
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
We need the Wall!
I want the Wall, I want it now and I want specifics.
I want to know how high this wall will be.

I'm going to Mexico to start a ladder company and I got to know how tall to make the damn things.

Old 07-14-2016, 09:50 PM
Machine guns on the border would work nicely without a wall and would be much cheaper. Word would get out pretty quick!

Old 07-14-2016, 10:01 PM
Certified Goat Breeder
Interesting.
I happen to be working on a 'machine gun' business model.
Giant pogo sticks that use front springs from Mexican built Super Dutys.
The Donald would be impressed before he got pissed.

Old 07-14-2016, 11:54 PM
Originally Posted by Blown F-150
Yup, that's two and considered big ones. The article states the percentage of lies, not how people interpret their importance.]
Wasn't just 2. Hellery said she used one private server. Lie, she used several. she said she did so she could use one device (phone) for convenience. Lie, she used multiple devices. she said she didn't send or receive any classified emails. Lie she did. then she said she didn't send or receive any emails marked classified. Lie, she did send marked classified emails. she said she turned over all work related emails. Lie, the FBI found lots of emails from other state dept servers that she sent or received that were work related that were deleted from her server. Approximately half of her emails on her servers were deleted because they were "personal". Most likely a lie. Sounds like a lot of personal emails. Obama is a pathological liar, the biggest liar to ever live in the White House. Surely does look like Criminal Hellery is trying to best him. She was kicked off the watergate investigative committee because she was unethical. The only reason she wasn't charged with a crime during the Whitewater investigation is that at that time she was the wife of the president. She needs to be in jail with Bernie Madoff. they would make a great couple.

Old 07-15-2016, 08:31 AM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Roadie, you have to remember that they think the people are stupid and will believe anything. Look how they parse what the results are, they state "on the campaign trail", i.e. speeches and rallies. Hildabeast doesn't talk about all of her transgressions on the campaign trail, so she is "honest". Because critical thinking isn't taught in school the libs and the media have a bumper crop of sheep at their disposal to lead where ever they please. Sad, sad state of affairs for sure.

It's like saying that horses come from flies, because you can see flies around without any horses, but you will never see horses without flies around, So obviously horses come from flies!

Last edited by jgger; 07-15-2016 at 08:35 AM.
Old 07-15-2016, 08:46 AM
Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts
Who needs a wall..we've got the Alamo!

Looks like its not working well!

Old 07-15-2016, 11:15 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Trump wasn't a politician at the beginning of the campaign but he will end up turning into one if elected......they all do when the extent of the government corruption becomes even more obvious.

Old 07-15-2016, 12:08 PM
Trump is not a naive young candidate like Marco Rubio who can be swayed back and forth. He is used to being in charge and managing large corporations. I believe that Trump will try his best to get the country's finances in order by requiring other trading partners to abide by our trade agreements and eliminate waste and corruption in the government and try to eliminate our budget deficits and trade deficits. He is but one person though and Congress is corrupt, bought and paid for. He will have a fight on his hands with every change he tries to make. Social issues probably won't be a primary concern and it shouldn't be. Our country is in great financial trouble and we need a businessman to guide us now.

Old 07-15-2016, 12:33 PM
Originally Posted by Roadie
Wasn't just 2. Hellery said she used one private server. Lie, she used several. she said she did so she could use one device (phone) for convenience. Lie, she used multiple devices. she said she didn't send or receive any classified emails. Lie she did. then she said she didn't send or receive any emails marked classified. Lie, she did send marked classified emails. she said she turned over all work related emails. Lie, the FBI found lots of emails from other state dept servers that she sent or received that were work related that were deleted from her server. Approximately half of her emails on her servers were deleted because they were "personal". Most likely a lie. Sounds like a lot of personal emails. Obama is a pathological liar, the biggest liar to ever live in the White House. Surely does look like Criminal Hellery is trying to best him. She was kicked off the watergate investigative committee because she was unethical. The only reason she wasn't charged with a crime during the Whitewater investigation is that at that time she was the wife of the president. She needs to be in jail with Bernie Madoff. they would make a great couple.
Do you give Rump the same scrutinization and critical thinking as you do Hillary? Sure doesn't seem like it.

How else was she supposed to act while under investigation? You also realize that this is crucifying a person over emails, right? What actually happened because of these email (legit question, I don't know)? What impact and consequence did they have on your country?

I'm not a fan of Hillary by any stretch, but Trump a joke in so many ways. He only cares and talks about himself, he's playing a game.

Old 07-15-2016, 02:00 PM
How else was she supposed to act while under investigation?
You also realize that this is crucifying a person over emails, right?
What actually happened because of these email (legit question, I don't know)?
What impact and consequence did they have on your country?
She could have told the truth from the beginning and admitted it was a mistake. The whole thing would have been over pdq. But that is not the Criminal Hellery way. Lie, Lie, Lie, and Lie again is her way.

OMG, She transmitted Top Secret, Secret, and Confidential emails over her private servers which were easy to hack. The FBI Director stated her servers were probably hacked by our enemies. Hellery put our country at risk trying to protect her privacy. The whole point of having her private servers was to keep her communication out of the jurisdiction of the Freedom of Information Act. So, nobody could request copies. ANYBODY else would be in jail right now for violating national security law.

As far as Benghazi, all of the EU countries had pulled their ambassadors out of Libya because they were not safe. Our Ambassador requested additional security over 500 times and was refused by Hellery's state department. Then when he was murdered, Hellery and the Bum concocted the story of the video about islam causing a spontaneous protest that led to the attack to cover up their extreme negligence and incompetence and to keep it from becoming a political liability for the bum in the last election.

Last edited by Roadie; 07-15-2016 at 02:03 PM.
Old 07-15-2016, 03:09 PM
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
You also realize that this is crucifying a person over emails, right?
That is THE stupidest thing that I've seen on this forum in a LONG time! It's not just about E-mails. It's about (1) breaking Federal laws in setting up AND using the TWO private servers to avoid FOIA record keeping requirements. (2) GROSS mismanagement of classified material. (3) Lying, under oath, to Congress, the American public and in the federal lawsuit that was brought by Judicial Watch. (4) Destruction of Evidence.

Everyone of these is a crime in and of itself and in all four of these cases she has broken the law MULTIPLE times! Over 110 times in case of mismanaging classified material and over 32,000 times in the case of destroying E-mails that she was REQUIRED to keep and to return to the State Department.

Old 07-15-2016, 03:12 PM
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by PawPaw
Who needs a wall..we've got the Alamo!

Looks like its not working well!

Just needs taller walls! :-)

Old 07-15-2016, 03:15 PM
Certified Goat Breeder
Originally Posted by joe51
Just needs taller walls! :-)
Seriously.
John Wayne is there in a Coonskin cap asking, "WTF? You call this a wall?

"A bag of flour and some overturned wagons!? Jeez, I am so voting for TRUMP!

Last edited by Raoul; 07-15-2016 at 03:19 PM. Reason: Had another drink ....
Old 07-15-2016, 05:12 PM
Originally Posted by joe51
That is THE stupidest thing that I've seen on this forum in a LONG time! It's not just about E-mails. It's about (1) breaking Federal laws in setting up AND using the TWO private servers to avoid FOIA record keeping requirements. (2) GROSS mismanagement of classified material. (3) Lying, under oath, to Congress, the American public and in the federal lawsuit that was brought by Judicial Watch. (4) Destruction of Evidence.

Everyone of these is a crime in and of itself and in all four of these cases she has broken the law MULTIPLE times! Over 110 times in case of mismanaging classified material and over 32,000 times in the case of destroying E-mails that she was REQUIRED to keep and to return to the State Department.
I do enjoy getting you guys going, sorry I know it's trollish but like hearing the defense

Yes, I agree but the bottom line is that she will not be held accountable for her actions.

How do you guys feel about Pence as Rumps side kick?

Quick Reply: Obama and race relations