Obama and race relations

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2016, 10:43 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Obama and race relations

It seems every time a black thug gets shot by police, the POTUS takes the thug's side and issues an softened up anti cop statement BEFORE KNOWING THE ACTUAL FACTS. After Obama makes a derogatory statement about these shootings, a police officer ends up getting shot!
I hate Bush/Cheney for getting us back in Iraq and destabilizing the whole region, Trump was 100% correct about that.........but Obama has set the bar even lower.
I'm glad that I am in the last 10% of my life and I feel awful for the next generation.

Last edited by Paul888; 07-08-2016 at 10:51 AM.
Old 07-08-2016, 11:36 AM
Received 220 Likes on 200 Posts
I think lots of white people voted for Obama with the hope he could improve race relations. But, he did the exact opposite and has inflamed race relations. What a disappointment. Jan 20, 2017 should be a new national holiday, the last day of his presidency, the end of an error.

Old 07-08-2016, 01:54 PM
Originally Posted by Roadie
I think lots of white people voted for Obama with the hope he could improve race relations. But, he did the exact opposite and has inflamed race relations. What a disappointment. Jan 20, 2017 should be a new national holiday, the last day of his presidency, the end of an error.

"End of an error" ...........until the next error starts whether it's Drumph or "We don't need no stinking borders" Hitlery.

Old 07-08-2016, 02:47 PM
Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts
I think Obama has set back race and religion relations back quite a bit. What happened in the past few days didn't help either. Too many people stirring the pot even more. Respect law enforcement...obey the law and there's a good chance you won't get in trouble or get shot. The idiot in Baton Rouge had a 3 page rap sheet and had just threatened to kill a homeless man so no wonder the police were called out and it led to his death from not co-operating. It's a shame but it's going to continue until this thug mentality changes.

Old 07-08-2016, 03:24 PM
Obama needs to be impeached and charged with inciting numerous riots. I bought a bunch of pants with large pockets so I can carry my Ruger SR22. I have had a concealed carry permit since 1997 and never carried a pistol concealed until today.
Muslims, BLM, illegal aliens...........I am seriously concerned for my son and daughter plus the Grandkids. My son is a Deputy Sheriff in Orange county Florida and we all know what happened there.

Old 07-08-2016, 04:43 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
There's too much money in race baiting for it to go away. Read the book Shakedown about Jessie Jackson and see just how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Obummer has milked the racial divide for all it's worth. It's a whole lot easier to convince a person they are being cheated and held back than it is to improve yourself. He knows this and capitalizes on it.

Old 07-08-2016, 07:07 PM
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Unless the Hildabeat gets elected in which case I think things will get even worse. 90% of her campaign has been telling Black audiances how bad things are for them and how it's all the fault of the police and the establishment.

Old 07-08-2016, 09:27 PM
Originally Posted by joe51
Unless the Hildabeat gets elected in which case I think things will get even worse. 90% of her campaign has been telling Black audiances how bad things are for them and how it's all the fault of the police and the establishment.
Yeah but, we know everything Criminal Hellery says is a lie and she will only be interested in lining her pockets using the power of the office. She doesn't give a quack about anybody or anything but power and money. Whatever the big boys paid her to do is exactly what she will do. There is a reason Wall Street is donating to her campaign and not Trump's.

Old 07-09-2016, 09:22 AM
Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts

Alton Sterling that was shot by Baton Rouge police. He only had a 3 page rap sheet and was selling bootlegged CD's for a living. He threatened a homeless man with a pistol before police came out...resisted arrest and was shot and killed. He was on probation for a prior weapons violation. If these types of morons would stay out of trouble I'm sure they would not be in trouble with the police. I'd hate to be in law enforcement dealing with these pieces of trash on a daily basis.

Old 07-09-2016, 10:02 AM
i feel the same way .we are so lost in this country .

Old 07-09-2016, 07:15 PM
Yeah but, we know everything Criminal Hellery says is a lie and she will only be interested in lining her pockets using the power of the office. She doesn't give a quack about anybody or anything but power and money. Whatever the big boys paid her to do is exactly what she will do. There is a reason Wall Street is donating to her campaign and not Trump's.
http://www.dailynewsbin.com/news/fac...ponents/24196/

Not the popular opinion I know, but worth sharing.

Old 07-09-2016, 09:01 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
^^^^Anybody want to buy a bridge?

Old 07-09-2016, 10:17 PM
Originally Posted by jgger
^^^^Anybody want to buy a bridge?
Yes, anybody who believes that article would buy the bridge and the ocean front beach property in Arizona.

What I do know is that criminal Hellery lied again and again about her classified emails. The Head of the FBI confirmed her lies under oath to Congress. She lied again and again to the nation and to the families of the men who died in Benghazi about why they were killed and on and on. Anybody who believes criminal hellery is even a little bit honest should read the book, "Clinton Cash".

Old 07-11-2016, 01:02 AM
Yes, anybody who believes that article would buy the bridge and the ocean front beach property in Arizona.

What I do know is that criminal Hellery lied again and again about her classified emails. The Head of the FBI confirmed her lies under oath to Congress. She lied again and again to the nation and to the families of the men who died in Benghazi about why they were killed and on and on. Anybody who believes criminal hellery is even a little bit honest should read the book, "Clinton Cash".
Yup, that's two and considered big ones. The article states the percentage of lies, not how people interpret their importance.

I can't wait for everything Trump does and says to be on public record.
http://www.dailywire.com/news/4834/t...s-hank-berrien

Old 07-14-2016, 03:09 PM
Trump has said he will do the following.....
1)Build a wall at the Mexican border and make them pay for it......with better trade deals.
2)He says he can eliminate the (fill in the blank) trillion dollar national debt in 9 years.
3)Eliminate the trade imbalance with China with good deals.
4)Deport all (fill in the blank) million illegal aliens.
5)Destroy ISIS. Bush and Obama failed miserably but he can do it. LOL
6)Get rid of pesky regulations such as the EPA and leave waste disposal up the businesses and Corporations. We'll be as toxic as China.
7) Stare down Putin and make him work with us. WOW!

Hillary will...
1) Hire mostly minorities like Obama has.
2) Make the US a Sanctuary Country.
3) Attempt impossible mental health background checks. Lots of luck.
More and much more.

We are screwed with both candidates.

Last edited by Paul888; 07-14-2016 at 03:12 PM.

Quick Reply: Obama and race relations