HERE ARE THE PICS! Modded 2001 Ford F-150 XLT Extended CAB

Old 08-23-2001, 08:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HERE ARE THE PICS! Modded 2001 Ford F-150 XLT Extended CAB

Well all... Most of you don't know me... I have posted very little here. Most of my time has spent watching and learning. I have sifted through many, many messages on this board learning the best mods to do to the truck that I just bought this year. I have been watching very quietly until I felt I could speak and people would listen. After many months, and too many mods later... Here are the pics. Give the page time to load, it should be worth it. Let me know what you think!

Here are the first three images...

Old 08-23-2001, 08:50 PM
Here are the last three images. I have three more, but I don't want to post them because I don't want to make the thread too long. Let me know if you want me to post em.

Old 08-23-2001, 09:51 PM
Well, I just posted the pics and they are not coming up.... Yep, the ISP that hosts the pictures, allfreewebpages.com, is not currently up. Guess thats what you get for free, huh? I will try and move them to another server if they do not come up soon.

Old 08-24-2001, 07:45 AM
Ok, I have to ask?

PKTSNFR = Pocket Sniffer?

I sure hope you have a narc dog or something?

Nice ride. How good of reception do you get with the CB ant. in that location. I have same basic truck in black, only a 00. 1 1/2 years and I still haven't decided on a location for my permanent ant. yet.

HR

Old 08-24-2001, 08:16 AM
PKTSNFR= Packet Sniffer. A packet sniffer is something that us computer guys use to read Layer-3 packets as they come across the wire. Packets, of course, being TCP/IP or just IP packets. Its a Systems Engineers tool.

The CB is great. I love the location for the antenna, and I think that it adds to the style to. If you want the BEST CB antenna IMO, get the one that I have in my sig list. Its a great radio. And believe me, the type of radio that you have DOES make a difference. I had a cheaper Midland radio that all I did is get feedback, and after playing with the wires for a couple weeks with no luck, I just replaced the radio. Now everyone says I sound crystal clear. If you get a chance, get the 4-foot antenna like the one I have.

Old 08-24-2001, 08:32 AM
Is that moonroof factory or did or aftermarket? If after, where did you get it? Very sweet.

Looks like you have a sizeable flux capacitor on the hump.

Old 08-24-2001, 10:26 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Thumbs up

Nice ride!! I've always liked that color myself. Looks good,strikeatack!!

Here's my CB. It's compact and can be switched between many vehicles

Old 08-24-2001, 08:28 PM
The moonroof came from the factory. It is, of course, automatic, and I really like it. Nice CB install. I considered that one myself because it is compact and portable.

Old 08-25-2001, 10:34 AM
Strike... where did you get that in dash "filler", the thing that holds the CD's. I've been thinking about swapping out, but all I can find around here is a flat face plate which looks 'blah' so say the least.

Old 08-25-2001, 11:30 AM
I had it installed when I took a trip to Ogden, UT. The shop that put it in for me was an audio speciality shop, and I must admit that I was quite pleased when they installed it without even asking me. I use it to hold the remote control for me stereo system.

Here are some more pics... I have some more, let me know if you guys want to see some more. I moved some 12" subs into the back of the cab. They are sitting on the seat. I can also take a picture if you guys want to see my Bedrug install. Let me know.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: HERE ARE THE PICS! Modded 2001 Ford F-150 XLT Extended CAB