Lifetime NRA Membership

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2013, 04:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lifetime NRA Membership

I know this is a good chunk of change but this offer to become a NRA Lifetime Member at this price doesn't come along very often and right now we need all the members we can get to help continue fighting for our civil rights.

This is a deal that is truly to good to pass up. Normal cost on a Lifetime Membership is 1000.00 but you can sign up now for only 300.00. I get nothing for this I am simply passing it along.

https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/s...ampaignID=ar15

Old 02-24-2013, 08:32 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I just pay every year.

Old 02-24-2013, 10:50 PM
I paid for a membership once. After all the spam they sent me, I haven't renewed since.

Old 02-25-2013, 02:23 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Is this legit and how current is it? I ask because after a fair amount of time on the NRA site, I could not find my way to this deal. I want to make sure it's for real before I shotgun (no pun intended) it out to all my friends.

Old 02-25-2013, 04:12 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Galaxy
Is this legit and how current is it? I ask because after a fair amount of time on the NRA site, I could not find my way to this deal. I want to make sure it's for real before I shotgun (no pun intended) it out to all my friends.
Click on the red highlight on the OP's post. It will take you to it's leader.

Old 02-25-2013, 06:11 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Yes, I understand that. What I meant was if you begin your quest at nra.org (instead of using the link), there's no way to arrive at the same destination as this link. That's what I don't understand. Is this intended for a selection group or an advertisement or something if that nature??

Old 02-25-2013, 07:38 AM
I just recently join as a one year member, then my brother sold me about the $300 life time membership. I will prolly join life time next year. But like it was said in a few posts above the spam emails is retarted. I had to start removing me email from they stuff so i wouldnt recieve the crap anymore.

Wayne

Old 02-25-2013, 10:53 AM
Originally Posted by avfrog
I just pay every year.
And at that rate in ten years you will have spent more than this deal to become a lifetime member. If I had the funds I would laos buy one for my wife and daughter as well.

Originally Posted by Zaairman
I paid for a membership once. After all the spam they sent me, I haven't renewed since.
There is any easy way to stop that, you simply email them and ask to be put on the do no promote list.

Originally Posted by Galaxy
You will not find this link buy simply going to the NRA site. It is a special deal that has been passed on to a few of the gun forums I am simply passing it along.

It is legit I assure you I just did it myself on Saturday even though i renewed for a two years back in Aug, My son also joined with this deal.

Last edited by Richard D; 02-25-2013 at 10:57 AM.
Old 02-25-2013, 11:02 AM
This is from the NRA FAQ's page

Q: I want to join but I am concerned about my privacy. Is NRA membership data confidential?
A: NRA Membership data is considered personal and confidential and as such may only be accessed by the NRA and our agents. Your personal information will not be provided to any "mailing lists."

Q: How can I reduce the amount of mail I receive from the NRA?
A: Simply email us at membership@nrahq.org or dial 800-NRA-3888 and request to be placed on the "Do Not Promote" list. This will significantly reduce the amount of mail you receive without affecting important mailings, magazine service, or your membership renewal.

I have never had any issue with getting to much junk mail or emails. In fact the only email I get is from the NRA Store from buying stuff.

Old 03-03-2013, 09:28 AM
I became a life time member through this deal. I saw it on a handgun forum I frequent, it is a legit deal. Not sure if it is still available though. I upgraded in Jan and was told that it would end Feb 1st, but apparently its still around.

Old 03-03-2013, 01:04 PM
Yeah it really is a great deal and in today's political climate anyone and everyone that owns any type of firearm should be joining, that is if you value the Constituion.

Old 03-13-2013, 10:23 PM
Bump

Old 03-14-2013, 04:51 PM
I value Constitutional rights, but there isn't the slightest chance in hell the NRA will ever see another dime of my money. When they solicited me to write Congress about ease of access to fully automatic weapons WITHOUT major background checks, I lost all interest.

I personally now view the NRA as being just as biased as the far left anti gun crowd, and have no place for them.

Old 03-14-2013, 06:06 PM
Maybe that is because we should not give one inch. We give one inch and look how far they want to take it. And we should be allowed to own fully automatic weapons. And for the record fully automatic weapons have been strictly controlled for a very long time. It's called the 1934 National Firearms Act. Congress passed that law to prevent violence and criminals from getting machine guns and look how that has worked out. Gun Control is nothing more than people control. And I seriously doubt they called you back then to talk to you about that.

Old 03-14-2013, 09:29 PM
Originally Posted by Richard D
Maybe that is because we should not give one inch. We give one inch and look how far they want to take it. And we should be allowed to own fully automatic weapons. And for the record fully automatic weapons have been strictly controlled for a very long time. It's called the 1934 National Firearms Act. Congress passed that law to prevent violence and criminals from getting machine guns and look how that has worked out. Gun Control is nothing more than people control. And I seriously doubt they called you back then to talk to you about that.
You can seriously doubt whatever you want. I had circumstances in the military and we used a loophole to transport weapons. Upon such contact by the NRA their chances of any future membership support from me went out the window.

The fact that you imply in earlier posts that those that value the Constitution should join the NRA shows me that they have you hook, line and sinker. I can enjoy and protect such rights without NRA membership.

Quick Reply: Lifetime NRA Membership