Bull Bar Doesn't Work on Deer!

Old 01-07-2013, 05:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Remingtonry View Post
I was out taking photos this afternoon and remembered I hadn't taken a pic of the truck for the thread yet, so here ya go! Good as new again

Lookin good! Glad no one was hurt!

Old 01-07-2013, 11:08 PM
Originally Posted by DewserB View Post

Eh...that's just good ol' TJ being good ol' TJ. He's a bit of an arsehole from time-to-time. (not saying anything he doesn't already know )

Maybe he'll be in a better mood now that he's back in the States.

Anywho, I'm glad they got your truck fixed, bud! Looks exactly like it did before to me, too. Did they end up finding the same grill you had on there before? Looks just like it!

Glad you got her back, bud!
Thanks Dewser! Yup, same grille I had before, real happy with the job they did and even happier to have it back!

Old 01-07-2013, 11:16 PM
Originally Posted by fordtruckgirl View Post
Lookin good! Glad no one was hurt!
Thanks Fordtruckgirl! I didn't feel very safe in my Taurus loaner. If I would have hit one in that, the deer would end up in my lap! Should be done with this work assignment by the end of the month (or so that's what I'm told) and thus my hour and a half commute through three big car/deer accident counties will be over!

Old 01-09-2013, 10:13 AM
Truck looks great!

It can be tuff to find a shop that does quality work.

Old 01-09-2013, 03:21 PM
Originally Posted by grizzstang View Post
Truck looks great!

It can be tuff to find a shop that does quality work.
Thanks Grizz!!!

Got pretty lucky with the shop, we have several around for such a small community. I was worried about the insurance company penny pinching or telling me where I had to go, but instead they sent me to one of their "partner shops" which would have been the shop of my choice. They don't "pay deductibles" and there's no way they would have Done extra work on the insurance companies dime, but my truck was treated with care and the work done has a lifetime warranty. So it looks like I have to spring to get my mirrors and door handles done, but I am very pleased with both the insurance company and the body shop.

Old 01-10-2013, 08:07 PM
Your truck looks great! Just as she did before!

I'm glad you had a positive experience with your body shop and insurance company. Had a Dodge Ram that someone tried stealing a few years back and the "reputable" shop I took it to, left me with a half-*** fix and a dirty and dusty truck. It's always great to find a shop that will go above and beyond for you. Sounds like they've won your business again!

Where abouts in the old Mitten are you from? I did some hunting at Waterloo last week and dodged a nice doe on a backroad on my way back home. Scary stuff as I'm sure you've learned! But hey, that's Michigan for ya'!

Chris

Old 01-11-2013, 10:49 PM
Originally Posted by EcoBoosted View Post
Your truck looks great! Just as she did before!

I'm glad you had a positive experience with your body shop and insurance company. Had a Dodge Ram that someone tried stealing a few years back and the "reputable" shop I took it to, left me with a half-*** fix and a dirty and dusty truck. It's always great to find a shop that will go above and beyond for you. Sounds like they've won your business again!

Where abouts in the old Mitten are you from? I did some hunting at Waterloo last week and dodged a nice doe on a backroad on my way back home. Scary stuff as I'm sure you've learned! But hey, that's Michigan for ya'!

Chris
Many thanks Chris! I'm right here in the middle, north of the Pine and south of the Chippewa.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Bull Bar Doesn't Work on Deer!

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: