Guns....A final word.

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2012, 04:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
just kidding

Originally Posted by Lenticular
I have deleted this post myself since it would seem that there are 2 members of the forum that are absolutely determined to mis-interpret everything I say purely for their own entertainment.

I quote...."This is fun".
This OP is far from the only one to use the excuse of "humor" or claim misinterpretation when he gets called on his fightin' words. It occurs to me that this is a good example of the childish, immature liberal mentality; it's the same thing I've seen when I've corrected my grandson's behavior... "I was just kidding"... "you took it the wrong way"... this is no way for adults to interact. what is ignorance in a child is simply dishonest in an adult.

stand by what you say, or don't say it. it is possible to engage in honest discourse without giving offense. liberal sensitivities to the contrary, disagreement is not offensive. At least, not to adults.

Further, it demonstrates the natural cowardice of those people. I think it is commonly understood by all right thinking people that those people wouldn't dare speak to someone face - to - face the way they write in these posts. Looking down your nose at people and "I'm kidding" doesn't work nearly so well in such personal encounters. I assure anyone who remembers some of my words, I would repeat them in any situation. Somehow, i doubt the OP or any of those people would do the same. At least, not more than once. When my students make this mistake, I counsel them, telling them to imagine using the words they wrote in person and in public before they hit "send" in an email.

Come to me, begin a conversation with "listen dimwit" or some such, and let us see how the discussion proceeds from there. Civilized people have manners and they use them. Children and ignorant barbarians don't.

Joe "Better Than You Because I'm Articulate" the Ford Guy

Last edited by Joethefordguy; 08-03-2012 at 02:15 AM.
Old 08-02-2012, 04:37 PM
come on over

Originally Posted by ozzyy1
I LIKE IT!! But I don't have the right to choose...
if ever we meet, i'll let you shoot my blackhawk. it's way more fun than the champion.

Old 08-02-2012, 05:37 PM
Originally Posted by Joethefordguy
Gentlemen

I have had an epiphany! It appears I am actually Pro-Choice, I just didn't realize I was.

You know how it goes... You think you know how you feel about something until something happens to a family member, and suddenly, when faced with the consequences, the stark reality of it has you making new choices. I am Pro-Choice.

I know this will come as a shock to many of you who took me for a staunch, pistol-packing papist, but, you'll just have to live with it.

I am Pro-Choice, and Proud.

I choose to carry a SA M1911A1 Champion PB9511.

cya
jg
Yeah?? Big deal.

I just found that I've got lesbian tendencies, and I'M A GUY!!!

I want to do everything lesbian's do. Can't help it.

Old 08-02-2012, 06:14 PM
you got me

Originally Posted by High-ster
Yeah?? Big deal.

I just found that I've got lesbian tendencies, and I'M A GUY!!!

I want to do everything lesbian's do. Can't help it.
damn! one-upped again!

Quick Reply: Guns....A final word.