2012 Election

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2011, 06:10 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Habibi
Obama for the win!

I gotta buy smaller pants cause I just laughed my **** off.

Old 05-04-2011, 06:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Silver07
I gotta buy smaller pants cause I just laughed my **** off.
Habs, the "sorry i didnt get you that birth certificate....Iwas too busy killing osama bin laden."
is my new background

Old 05-04-2011, 10:44 PM
There was discussion about going in and getting Saddam during the first round but we didn't. He had already gassed the Kurds so the notion that he was harmful was long established.

In Libya and Yugoslavia there was an escalated situation and it was ramping up quickly. Iraq was not an escalating situation. Iraqis were oppressed but there wasn't an ongoing slaughter.

I just think we had more important issues. Nukes are dangerous but having a means to guide them is the key. N Korea is a much bigger threat.

Old 05-04-2011, 11:08 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by K-Mac Attack
There was discussion about going in and getting Saddam during the first round but we didn't. He had already gassed the Kurds so the notion that he was harmful was long established.

In Libya and Yugoslavia there was an escalated situation and it was ramping up quickly. Iraq was not an escalating situation. Iraqis were oppressed but there wasn't an ongoing slaughter....<snip>....
Not too sure where you get this info from, but Libya has been doing this for years as well, just like Iraq & Yugoslavia. It was not something new.

It just hit the MSM due to Egypt I suspect. Before that the US media could care less. The US media did not even report that Gaddafi called the US to offer condolences after 9/11 happened, but this did not change what he was doing in Libya to the population.

Old 05-04-2011, 11:09 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by blu3expy
Habs, the "sorry i didnt get you that birth certificate....Iwas too busy killing osama bin laden."
is my new background
The poo fings , they been having a bad week , some of them are about to implode.

Just think, they just have to put up with President Obama for just another 5 and a half years; it will go by quickly for them

Old 05-04-2011, 11:19 PM
Technical Article Contributor
Originally Posted by Habibi
Obama for the win!

The only problem is, Bush wasn't the one responsible for that banner; some low-level public-relations underling was. And that person wasn't around much longer after that, since it was recognized even at the time as a mistake.

Who's fact-free now?

Old 05-04-2011, 11:36 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by RSchnier
The only problem is, Bush wasn't the one responsible for that banner; some low-level public-relations underling was. And that person wasn't around much longer after that, since it was recognized even at the time as a mistake.

Who's fact-free now?
Doesn't matter, Bush was president, someone in his office approved it, the decision rests with him. Nice try.

The buck stops here remember?

Quick Reply: 2012 Election