Where Is It ?

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2011, 01:18 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Where Is It ?

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=254401

When I first heard about this issue a couple of years ago I thought, "yeah right". First Mr. Abercrombie had it and now he doesn't? It's looking more and more like Obama's grandmother was telling the truth after all.

Old 01-25-2011, 06:53 PM
Go figure...

Old 01-25-2011, 06:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This should end well

Old 01-25-2011, 11:25 PM
Old 01-26-2011, 11:17 AM
Good stuff...

Old 01-26-2011, 03:17 PM
Old 01-26-2011, 05:25 PM
Received 41 Likes on 39 Posts
I heard Evans is back pedaling on the statement. Wonder if the truth will ever surface?
I know, I know, Where's the link? I can't find it again, maybe it never existed, but I feel sure I saw it a few days ago.

Old 01-26-2011, 05:29 PM
I'm going to go on the record and say that I believe that Obama was born in the US, because I don't want to be called a "birther" as it would hurt my feelings.

You'd think that someone would be able to produce the proper certificate and end the controversy for Pete's sake!

Why is it that Obama isn't expected to prove that he is a natural born citizen, but it is expected that the "birthers" prove he isn't?

Old 01-26-2011, 05:54 PM
Received 41 Likes on 39 Posts
Originally Posted by wittom
I'm going to go on the record and say that I believe that Obama was born in the US, because I don't want to be called a "birther" as it would hurt my feelings.

You'd think that someone would be able to produce the proper certificate and end the controversy for Pete's sake!

Why is it that Obama isn't expected to prove that he is a natural born citizen, but it is expected that the "birthers" prove he isn't?
I'm certainly no "birther" expert, or Presidential qualification expert, but it was my understanding that the short form he produced was sufficient to prove live birth in Hawaii and for the elections officials. So no further proof was needed.

Old 01-26-2011, 06:02 PM
Suspended

I'm on the fence on this one....but it's strange that so much money has been paid and currently being paid to defend and not prove his citizenship.. Wouldn't it be quicker and easier to produce a birth certificate?

I've read Obama supporters say that the CIA, FBI, NCIS, and/or ABCDEFG.... investigated this guy before granting him a security clearance...so he must be good. Knowing what is public.....Obama's past and his associations wouldn't grant a Top Secret clearance nor any Special Access Program access. If he was a member of the armed forces and applied for a security clearance with his known associations.....he would only qualify for a Confidential or maybe a Secret clearance and be assigned as a mess cook.

Hey.....Barrack, two servings of meatloaf son.....

Last edited by screwyou; 01-26-2011 at 06:04 PM.
Old 01-26-2011, 06:02 PM

It is that whole innocent until proven guilty thing in our Constitution. The 5th Amendment gives him the right not to have to testify against himself.

If he wasn't a Natural Born Citizen then I would assume the Secret Service would have stopped him while vetting his right to be POTUS.

Old 01-26-2011, 06:07 PM
Perhaps Obama could defuse some of the hate from the birthers by releasing his college records.

You know, the records that show he attended college as a US citizen, and not as a foreign exchange student from Indonesia as some alledge.

I guess he's got his reasons...

Old 01-26-2011, 06:16 PM
Suspended
Originally Posted by dirt bike dave
Perhaps Obama could defuse some of the hate from the birthers by releasing his college records.

You know, the records that show he attended college as a US citizen, and not as a foreign exchange student from Indonesia as some alledge.

I'm curious....has anything of substance been released about Obama's college years? Seems to me another roadblock on knowing what this guy is about.

If Obama was a Republican......the MSM would be investigating when, why, how and what lead up to the conception.

Old 01-26-2011, 06:20 PM
Originally Posted by dirt bike dave

Do you honestly think that even if he put this issue to rest that those that truly hate him would change their view of him? They would find another reason that invalidate his right to the office.

Those against W felt the same way about him. In my opinion, their position was stronger as the Supreme Court based their decision on ideology instead of the Constitution or the will of the people.

I don't like how he is running the country and I think that had he stuck to the goals his base had he would be more popular. That said I hope the Democrats replace him and he is one and out. I doubt that I personally could support a far right winger, but that is me.

Old 01-26-2011, 08:28 PM
Originally Posted by serotta
I'm certainly no "birther" expert, or Presidential qualification expert, but it was my understanding that the short form he produced was sufficient to prove live birth in Hawaii and for the elections officials. So no further proof was needed.
The problems with the short form is that it neither states which of the 2 hospitals he was born in, and does not have the Dr.'s name on it. Both were legal requirements at the time for a "live birth".

Either the guy was born here, or he wasn't. This would be easy to settle. Just release the long form (everyone I know that has been born in the States since the 40's has one) if it exists. Otherwise, people can only believe his grandmother when she states he was born in Kenya.