The 2nd black president???

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2011, 09:01 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by jgger
That is the funniest thing I've heard in a long time. Is that the Bong talking? You gotta lay off that stuff man!
Ron Reagan Jr. gave his dad fits when he was president. Always complaining about the Secret Service protection, etc. He doesn't have the maturity to be president and never will.

Just read "The Reagan Diaries" for a good laugh about him. Pretty bad when your own father gets fed up with your attitude.

Old 01-13-2011, 11:07 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by black_bullitt
He was just elected to Congress in this last election, so he wouldn't be up for Pres just yet, but in the videos and articles I've been viewing, I'm extremely impressed with FL Rep Allan West. He's a retired Army Lt Col. I hope he does well in his new office and would support him if he chose to run for a higher office.

http://www.allenwestforcongress.com/

He needs to not vote on any controversial issues in Congress, and speak very vaguely about his goals as president during any campaign speeches. Maybe enough people will project what they hope he's saying on him to get himself elected. lol

Old 01-14-2011, 05:04 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by black_bullitt
He was just elected to Congress in this last election, so he wouldn't be up for Pres just yet, but in the videos and articles I've been viewing, I'm extremely impressed with FL Rep Allan West. He's a retired Army Lt Col. I hope he does well in his new office and would support him if he chose to run for a higher office.

http://www.allenwestforcongress.com/
I'm not surprised that being from Texas you'd be for West. Not a whole lot of pantywaisted sissies down there. I supported him in the last election (just past) and would love to see someone like him in the oval office. Things would be a lot different than they are now, that's for sure!

Old 01-14-2011, 07:49 AM
2nd black president?

That's like having two black eyes.

Old 01-14-2011, 05:33 PM
Originally Posted by tradosaurus
2nd black president?

That's like having two black eyes.
How do you figure? You don't believe in the content of ones character? The color of ones skin is no more than skin color.

I don't think that it would be like having two black eyes at all. I don't care what color our president is. I do care when that presidents agenda is the fundamental transformation of America through the redistribution of wealth.

Quick Reply: The 2nd black president???