Things That Bug You That Shouldn't?

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2010, 04:55 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Things That Bug You That Shouldn't?

We all have our own little things that bug us even though when you think about them rationally, they shouldn't, but they still do.

Do you guys have any?

I've got a few I can think of right off the bat:

My wife's parents will refer to us as "You People".

"So what did you people do last night?" WTF? "You People? That irriates the heck out of me.

Another one that grates me even though it shouldn't is if someone parks in front of my house. Yes it's a public street and people are allowed to park there but screw off already and go park in front of your own house!

... and finally, this one gets under my skin so bad:
When I see people holding paper money in their mouth.
I see women do it once in a while when they are searching through their purse with both hands and they will jam a $20 bill into their mouth and hold it their to keep their hands free.

That is so frikkin disgusting it turns my stomach.

Do you people have any you can think of?

Old 12-18-2010, 05:34 AM
Suspended
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
liberals bug me

Old 12-18-2010, 06:41 AM
I hate to see people driving foreign cars and try to justify it. That really bugs me.

Old 12-18-2010, 06:43 AM

Received 72 Likes on 65 Posts
- people with those tacky fuel filler doors on thier vehicles
-dirty vehicles ...
- V-6 mustangs

Old 12-18-2010, 06:43 AM
Originally Posted by bobbyj
liberals bug me
+1

1. I can't stand it when people smack while they are eating or eat with their mouths open. Did their parents not teach them any table manners.

2. People who wear their pants too low. Drives me crazy.

3. Dreadlocks. Enough said.

4. Trucks with hard tonneau covers and a wing mounted on top. Why the wing? Are they going so fast that they need to be held to the ground as if they are a F1 racecar? Possibly one of the dumbbest looking things ever.

5. Fake vents plastered everywhere. What's the point if it isn't functional?

6. Fake hood scoops. Enough said.

7. When I park way out in the back of parking lots where there is nobody and I come out to get in my truck and wham there's some 1980s hunk of **** rust bucket parked right next to me with 30+ other parking spaces available. I think our trucks are door-ding magnets. Thankfully, I've had my truck for almost two years and haven't had a door-ding yet (knock on wood).

I could go on for days about what bugs me so I'll just let another respondant chim in with theirs.

Last edited by SFssft1911; 12-18-2010 at 06:49 AM.
Old 12-18-2010, 06:49 AM
Originally Posted by Ford4me2
I hate to see people driving foreign cars and try to justify it. That really bugs me.
+1 on this one too.

Old 12-18-2010, 07:19 AM
Remember the key is things that bug you, but shouldn't.
If we lived in a perfect world and all were the type of "live and let live' people, things would be great, but we're human and prone to let our emotions sometimes get the better of us.

There's a guy in town with a regular F150 with Lightning badges plastered all over it, there's no way that should bug me because it doesn't affect me and it's his truck, but....I want to smack the guy for being such a poser
(ok not really, but only in my mind)

I remember when cell phones first came out and the portable ones were the size of a brick (think Night at the Roxbury)
The plans were very expensive and only business people had them.

Back in tbose days some posers had the fake cell antenas on the back of their car to make it look like they could afford a cell phone, haha

My buddy bought a fake one at the gag store and whenever hot chicks would walk by, he would take it out and start talking into it real loud, pretending he was talking to his stockbroker "Yeah, sell my 5,000 shares of Steelco and buy 20,000 shares of Bombadier"

He was such a douche, lol

Old 12-18-2010, 10:29 AM
Hmm....believe it or not, that's a really good question. "Things that bug me, but shouldnt"? I try to justify most of my predjudices so this is harder then I thought.

Derringer handguns. And Single Action revolvers

"The Real Housewives of ___________"

"Dancing with the Stars"

Russell from Hell's Kitchen. (If he would have won, I would have never watched the show again)

I'm sure there's more

Last edited by Djacobs28056; 12-18-2010 at 10:55 AM.
Old 12-18-2010, 11:01 AM
When my wife drives my truck and she pulls into the drive way and leaves the steering wheel angled I like when I park to have my steering wheel straight lol

Old 12-18-2010, 11:42 AM
Originally Posted by bankrpt
When my wife drives my truck
you could've stopped right there, that's enough

Old 12-18-2010, 11:50 AM
Lol

Old 12-18-2010, 12:02 PM
I think of these things as the things that grind my gears. And you know what really grinds my gears?

This Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay Lohan with all those little outfits, jumping around there on stage, half-naked with your little outfits. Ya know? You're a... You're out there jumping around and I'm just sitting here with my beer. So, what am I supposed to do? What you want? You know, are we gonna go out? Is that what you're trying to - why why are you leaping around there, throwing those things all up in my, over there in my face? What do you want, Lindsay? Tell me what you want? Well, I'll tell you what you want, you want nothing. You want nothing. All right? Because we all know that no woman anywhere wants to have sex with anyone, and to titillate us with any thoughts otherwise is - is just bogus.

Old 12-18-2010, 12:06 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
People ripping open an envelope.....every one knows you should use a letter opener!

Or when you pull up to a red light and the guy in front of you stops about 50 ft behind the car in front of him.

Old 12-18-2010, 12:08 PM
When people use tools incorrectly. I was looking up drive shaft removal on here and someone said to use a 12mm socket on a torque wrench to remove the bolts. Who uses a torque wrench to remove ANYTHING! Unless you are measuring the rotational force to remove the bolt, you shouldn't be using the torque wrench to remove something that's so tight.

Old 12-18-2010, 12:47 PM
- When people spend thousands of dollars lifting a truck or SUV but never let it leave the pavement. Quit being a poser!

- SVT or Cobra badges on a V6 Mustang

- Ricers

- When poeple lie about what they have in thier vehicle. As an example, a guy at work has a Mustang GT like mine but swears up and down he has 550 hp, but only has a CAI and a tuner

Quick Reply: Things That Bug You That Shouldn't?