"Birther" refuses to deploy.

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2010, 04:38 PM
Received 41 Likes on 39 Posts
Originally Posted by Marc Carpenter
*Not directred at you FordMaN7 only in relationship to your comment*

If this a$$clown claims he will not deploy to a hostile zone for the reason he stated, he is a GUTTLESS PUKE who needs to be court martialed. He took an oath that he will defend the United States from all foes both foreign and domestic. By playing his childish game he is not fulfilling his oath, and is looking for a way out. Personally I wouldn'g want someone with his mentality in my unit in a hostile environment. Its guys that him that got fragged in previous confrontations. He is nothing but a ----ing Coward looking to find an issue to overshadow is candya$$..
Yep, that about covers it Marc!

Old 12-15-2010, 05:00 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by serotta
Yep, that about covers it Marc!
Hey you sneaky pete, I was just coming in to quote Marc's post and give him the thumbs up smiley, but I see you snuck your way in here before me and ruined my intentions.

Now I look like one of those guys who say "Oh I was gonna do that too"

Well, here's 2 more thumbs up for Marc's post.

Old 12-15-2010, 05:22 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Once again.

As it stands now, with Obummer's paperwork, he is not eligible to play t-ball in the town that I grew up in. And some people are mad that we question him because he's the President of our country? If you knew he was being straight up honest, you should have no worries whatsoever about people questioning his citizenship status.

Am I correct?

Old 12-15-2010, 05:56 PM
Originally Posted by Green_98
Once again.

As it stands now, with Obummer's paperwork, he is not eligible to play t-ball in the town that I grew up in. And some people are mad that we question him because he's the President of our country? If you knew he was being straight up honest, you should have no worries whatsoever about people questioning his citizenship status.

Am I correct?
Wait . . . so the people in your town run background checks on the little kids who want to play t-ball?

What the hell kind of town do you live in?

Old 12-15-2010, 08:04 PM
Originally Posted by Turbo77
Would you be ok with everyone in the country knowing everything about you?!

People like you have a problem with him wanting privacy for one reason... HE'S THE FIRST BLACK (*GASP*) PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

What other president in history has had demands made to prove his citizenship? Name one. Can't? Why?! CAUSE THE WERE ALL WHITE AND NO ONE QUESTIONED IT.
No he's not. He's just as much another white president as he is a black president.

Why hasn't any other president been demanded to prove where he's from? Well, because there was plenty of documentation to show it. And if you remember, there was question about John McCain's eligibility, but it was proven that he was indeed eligible.

Old 12-15-2010, 09:04 PM
Originally Posted by _Flea_
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't a person have to be born IN the United States to be president, rather than just be a US citizen? I mean, you can't be born in another country to parents who are US citizens and then become president even though you're a legal citizen. Again, please correct me if I'm wrong.
In order to be President, you must be a natural-born citizen. Not acquired. You are not wrong.

Old 12-15-2010, 09:08 PM

People like you have a problem with him wanting privacy for one reason... HE'S THE FIRST BLACK (*GASP*) PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

What other president in history has had demands made to prove his citizenship? Name one. Can't? Why?! CAUSE THE WERE ALL WHITE AND NO ONE QUESTIONED IT.
Because Ronald Reagan's grandmother didn't tell us she was there in KENYA when he was born. It has nothing to do with being black, it has to do with him not being a natural born American citizen or a citizen of the United States when the Constitution was adopted, that's why it matters.
Race? Gimme an effing break.

Old 12-15-2010, 09:11 PM
Screw privacy, I'm sorry, if you want to be leader of the nation, then you're going to have to be subject to more scrutiny than the average guy. If you don't want to be on tv and don't want people trying to find out about you, politician is the absolute last profession you should think about.

Old 12-15-2010, 09:27 PM
Old 12-15-2010, 09:36 PM
Wow, AC owned his ***

Old 12-15-2010, 09:53 PM
Unfortunately for AC, only about 400,000 people watch his show per night.

I really do not understand what the problem is here. The form that AC shows is not a birth certificate. Upon examination, it does not have a Dr.'s name, hospital name, or even the time of birth.

It never ceases to amaze me the things some of the liberals on this site continue to stand behind. Every legitimate birth certificate I have ever seen has all of the aforementioned information, including feet imprints on the front or back. Even my mother, who was born in the mid 40's, has all of that information.

The logical question is why has he spent over a million dollars fighting this issue in court?

Old 12-15-2010, 09:53 PM
Suspended

Oh, please.....throw out the race card. Should be rules to when to throw out the race card challenge similar to the NFL. It's getting old and has little effect to your point of view.

You do realize that Obama is as much a white dude as he is a black brother? BTW, he did get elected by the white vote. Being an idiot is nothing to do with black or white but this President is an idoit.

I ask.....is Tiger Woods Black or Asian?

Old 12-15-2010, 09:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mtYv3uHw7c

here's the guy the OP is about

Old 12-15-2010, 10:17 PM
Originally Posted by screwyou

Oh, please.....throw out the race card. Should be rules to when to throw out the race card challenge similar to the NFL. It's getting old and has little effect to your point of view.

You do realize that Obama is as much a white dude as he is a black brother? BTW, he did get elected by the white vote. Being an idiot is nothing to do with black or white but this President is an idoit.

I ask.....is Tiger Woods Black or Asian?
what other president in history has had their grandmother come out and say publicly that they were born in Kenya?

Old 12-15-2010, 10:35 PM
Originally Posted by Frank S
Unfortunately for AC, only about 400,000 people watch his show per night.

I really do not understand what the problem is here. The form that AC shows is not a birth certificate. Upon examination, it does not have a Dr.'s name, hospital name, or even the time of birth.

It never ceases to amaze me the things some of the liberals on this site continue to stand behind. Every legitimate birth certificate I have ever seen has all of the aforementioned information, including feet imprints on the front or back. Even my mother, who was born in the mid 40's, has all of that information.

The logical question is why has he spent over a million dollars fighting this issue in court?
Mine doesn't have feet imprints.

Quick Reply: "Birther" refuses to deploy.